Outdoor Sativa Grown In The Ground First Outdoor Grow

Re: Outdoor Sativa grown in the ground (First outdoor grow)

Oh BTW guys

Lester has a New Journal please go say hi...

Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Looking forward Les, I took LOTS away from your winter Journal so Let's see what comes out of the new one...Best of Summer Luck!!

Happy Grow and Smoke

:420:

Those look like some fine sample nugs. Should give you an insight as to the psychoactivity of the current state of the medicine. On one hand, it sucks you fell off the ladder, but atleast you have a sample now! :thumb: The sample looks like it would vaporize consistently after a quick dry, smoking - not so much.

I use my handy-dandy vaporizer to quick dry and vaporize samples (if I so choose to take them).

Over all looking great though, glad you did not get too hurt from that fall.

I know what you mean about this plant, it is humbling to stand with it, and see it move in the wind - because it is actually ALIVE. When I grew my mini-trees I would just like to sit and drink a brew and watch the Sunset with the plant, there is just something about being with them when they are that big that is truly humbling. Let us know how the sample goes ;)

Subbedydubbeddyhere! :)

A Very Warm welcome to the Flux Master himself....Glad to see you here i am Honoured have a front row seat!! :adore:

Those look like some fine sample nugs. Should give you an insight as to the psychoactivity of the current state of the medicine. On one hand, it sucks you fell off the ladder, but atleast you have a sample now! :thumb: The sample looks like it would vaporize consistently after a quick dry, smoking - not so much.

I use my handy-dandy vaporizer to quick dry and vaporize samples (if I so choose to take them).

Over all looking great though, glad you did not get too hurt from that fall.

I know what you mean about this plant, it is humbling to stand with it, and see it move in the wind - because it is actually ALIVE. When I grew my mini-trees I would just like to sit and drink a brew and watch the Sunset with the plant, there is just something about being with them when they are that big that is truly humbling. Let us know how the sample goes ;)

Hi Lester

As always Thanks for Your input it is much appreciated.

Ya no damage came from the ladder indecent aside from the bump in my ego..lol. Just some incite on how i dried the bud and also how it smoked... I gave those buds a guud wash (a washing process that DocBud came up with) to get all the dirt an crap off, then i laid them on a drying rack for 48 hr (these buds are not that big to they dried out FAST put the wash process speeds up drying) then went to the jar for 4 days (up to now). smoked one this morning when i got up....must say it is a very smooth smoke and the high is super.

All and all it gives me a very good idea of what my weed will be like and if this is anything to go by i am happy good weed is coming!

All the best to you an your new Journal i will be following closely :goodjob:

Happy Grow and Smoke!

That is one spectacular sativa, dry these buds well before you smoke them. Potency and taste both improve with time :grinjoint:
My guess you have some kind of Durban Poison growing as it's native to your area.
Keep it up :thumb:

All props to Trichomes for pointing me to Lester!! :thumb:

Happy Grow and Smoke!!

Thank you for the props! I always want to use "props" I didn't think anybody would know what it meant, PROPS to you ! Lesters new journal is on fire!! You are an awesome new member addition to this site and our :circle-of-love: keep it up, you grow very "contest worthy" plants, see you there soon!!:thumb:

That is one spectacular sativa, dry these buds well before you smoke them. Potency and taste both improve with time :grinjoint:
My guess you have some kind of Durban Poison growing as it's native to your area.
Keep it up :thumb:

Hi Conradino nice to have you around :welcome:

Thanks for the kind words. I will Most deff cure them to bits, i will be posting a curing guide up for this.

As for the strain, Durban Poison is a VERY rare strain here there are mush more popular local strains here like Swazi and Rooibaard that it would more likely be.

Thanks for stopping by please feel free to pull up a chair !!!

Your very kind lol. Loving your work my friend :) I am soooo jelly! ! :) I would give anything to be able to grow outside!
As for your fluxing plans just holla anytime at me :) Ill always be about for fluxers if wanted :)
Best of green dreamy days! :)

No no Sir you are too kind...lol, I will be hanging in Flux Central when my flux starts things are almost ready for her, seed is already in germination she should pop sometime today.

Once again thanks !!!

Thank you for the props! I always want to use "props" I didn't think anybody would know what it meant, PROPS to you ! Lesters new journal is on fire!! You are an awesome new member addition to this site and our :circle-of-love: keep it up, you grow very "contest worthy" plants, see you there soon!!:thumb:

You my friend are a LEGEND!!!

Yes Lester's New Journo is Blazing looking forward to his Spring grow. Thanks for the kind and Friendly Welcome to :420: and the :circle-of-love: you guys make it a blast to be part this!!!

Maybe i will enter My Lady in the April contest....:thanks:

Thanks again for all your contributions to my grow....:bravo:

Happy Grow and Smoke...

Thanks for the kind words. I will Most deff cure them to bits, i will be posting a curing guide up for this.

As for the strain, Durban Poison is a VERY rare strain here there are mush more popular local strains here like Swazi and Rooibaard that it would more likely be.

Thanks for stopping by please feel free to pull up a chair !!!

Well, you definitely know better what's grown and sold in your area, but that's a mighty strain anyway whatever it is :thumb:
I got some Malawi Gold seeds to try this season outdoor - a must grow for me! They're supposed to be ready by 1st week of November in southern Europe as guys from Ace Seeds say. We'll see if they survive autumn humidity. I'm popping my seeds on Monday with the New Moon, my journal is on :morenutes:

:lot-o-toke:Thanks to Relaxed Lester I have subed for your journal, I will catch up after work, looking forward to your grow Mr. InsaneRooster .

:lot-o-toke:Damn I love this site!!!! Where else can I hang out with a Insanerooster growing a monster plant in South Africa? And at the same time (Relaxing) with (Lester) in the (light) (addict) checking out the (Trichomes),
:circle-of-love:Thank You Insanerooster for allowing me to be here.

:lot-o-toke:Damn I love this site!!!! Where else can I hang out with a Insanerooster growing a monster plant in South Africa? And at the same time (Relaxing) with (Lester) in the (light) (addict) checking out the (Trichomes),
:circle-of-love:Thank You Insanerooster for allowing me to be here.

You said it like a BOSS... :420: is amazing in the sence you get to hang with the best growers from all over this wonderfull planet of us!!!

Once again my friend thanks for the sub and like i said Pull up a chair and enjoy the show and PLEASE feel free to give you input ANY time you want mate!!!

Well I will be back with a update today there is much to be told!!

A VERY Happy Grow and Smoke to all :420:'ers

:lot-o-toke:Good morning Insane, (my time zone) I gave you reps for your outstanding monster and the fact you put a face to the post. When I start my grow in July I will give you a invite so I can get your thoughts on my very first grow in 40 years (no shit).:bravo::bravo:

I would like to invite everyone to my KingJohnC Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Hi KingJohn :adore:

I have Subed and will be following closely, Your set-up is Very nice you seem to have it all!!!

All of the best Karma to your new grow!!

:lot-o-toke:Good morning Insane, (my time zone) I gave you reps for your outstanding monster and the fact you put a face to the post. When I start my grow in July I will give you a invite so I can get your thoughts on my very first grow in 40 years (no shit).:bravo::bravo:

Thanks for the kind words and REPS....ya i have to put a face, we will never see Reform if people are hiding!!!

Please do send an invite i would love to follow and as always give and take advice where needed!!!

Thanks again and all of the best luck for your new grow!!

OK so it's like this...

My Lady BBK is now standing a Proud 3.25m tall and is VERY healthy and Happy, She is now 6 weeks (42 days) into Flower Her buds are Plenty-full and taking on nice size they are Sticky as HELL and smells like the farts of angels :circle-of-love:

This On Friday morning while having my Wake n' Bake i found a green worm in on of the buds he at that stage already ate like 15-20% of that bud well needless to say this sent me on a rampant spree to see if there was more and to take care of them. I started Friday and spent most of today looking at each and every bud and i mean EVERY bud...well at the end i only found 2 of them and no other damage as the second one was small and found on a leaf, i will take pictures in the morning of both the worms as i kept them in a container. well i gave my lady a GOOD coating of organic Insecticide made up of Garlic and Canola and she seems happy and gleaming and for a change insect free!!

I also did Major defoliating, I took of all leaf's that had something wrong as i want the plant to focus on the Bud's not repairing leaf. at the end of the day i removed i would say 3-5% of the total Leaf mass but she is looking the better for it!

Well spending all this time on this plant got me thinking and now i sit with a few things i want answers for....REPS for good answers!

1) For a Normal outdoor sativa what is the no of days it spends in flowering, I hear it is around 90 but i have no idea can any one help, My friends Lester and Trichs as you are outdoor Growers what would you say?

2) At what point should i stop the nutes and move only to water given she is in the ground, we have talked about this a bit but i just want to make sure i do the best for this lady and get all my facts in a row you know.

I will be back with a full update with nice pictures to look at, I have a friend coming over tomorrow to take some pictures with his Nikon as i am not getting good pictures with my lumix that shows what it looks like, the photos look so dull compared to looking at the real thing so i hope the better more expensive camera will do the trick.

Will update soon for now i am going to bed good night to all, or morning or afternoon or whatever it is for you now!!!

Happy grow and smoke!!

:420: :circle-of-love:

Yeah, I warned ya about those worms, lots can go unnoticed because they'll hide in the crannies and nooks as you know. The worst ones bore into the stem and travel through the stems devouring the buds that way, so gotta keep a keen eye out or them.. Might want to go with a BT solution or Spinosad, yeah seems you'll have quite a bit of flowering left to go, the actual harvest date can be altered by the environment, if you have a long spread of hot and warm weather, things could ripen quicker, if the weather is cloudy and cooler for a while it could take longer. As long as necessary to see fruits that are ripe for your medicinal needs, namely.

As far as the nutes go, if they're purely organic it wouldn't matter, but if they aren't organic than ya would want to stop feeding that weeks and weeks before harvest and use only fresh water. Kind of tough to flush a plant directly in the ground unless you use a flushing solution such as "Clearex"

Good luck with the worms and I hope they subside for you, they are something nobody should have to find in their buds. Just keep up with your daily inspections :Namaste:

Oh yeah also, you will not want to spray the buds in the weeks approaching harvest, multiple reasons, it could impact the taste of the flowers as well as promote mold growth inside the buds. So just keep that in mind ;)

"FARTS OF ANGELS":adore: that's a gas Insane, good luck with those worms. See you when you Wake & Bake.:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom