Outdoor Sativa Grown In The Ground First Outdoor Grow

Re: Outdoor Sativa grown in the ground (First outdoor grow)

:lot-o-toke:That is one bad ass plant Insane dude, I'm not even allowed to dream of a plant like that (maybe some day) also a very cool 420 logo with the leaf & planet.:adore::adore:

Thanks to You for the Very kind words, Logo is not mine it is the 420 logo i saw on Lester's Curing jars so i printed some stickers of it to place on my own jars i made but as for the Plant YES i can take credit for that and if i do say so myself what a tree it is!!

Hoping to see your first grow soon and i am sure it will be even bigger and better!!!

Aye been working like a dog lately.. I'm getting strong like ox lol :high-five:

Uploaded some pictures, might get an idea of how I grow. I use everything this site says not to use though.. Those worms are moths and those white butterflies get squished. Everytime I see one they get the boot too. I can't see Relaxed Lester giving the boot :) but anyways pics..

Thanks for the great share good also good to see you around, You should think of a Journal those plants of yours are EPIC!!!

Trust me, I'm not so Relaxed anymore after I've found a few worms....:lot-o-toke:

I think a joint balances that out again :rofl:

lol Yeah those guys suck.. Spider mites are pretty bad too. Seen a cola eaten to bits on another guys grow last year

I have also felt there wrath on my Indoor grow's, the extent of damage they to is sometimes fatal!!

A very happy Grow and Smoke to all for this wonderful green day ahead!!!

:adore: :circle-of-love: & :420:

Can't sleep.. ugh haven't toked in while

Hey rooster- my grow is not epic, is was a salvage mission.. It's a long story but for the time in veg was a good haul. The guy next to me had plants in the ground from May, they were over 16 feet tall same configuration too. Absolutely beautiful :) The way everything is setup though, I only got a picture of his grow late December when the trees were cut and dead. Even with the cut, trees were huge.

If you gave me that time again- could probably do even higher to tell you the truth.. That kind of veg time is what you need. Damn I need a smoke :) just to get up in 3 hours lol

Clicked on Lesters link with the durban.. That is the way a lot of guys grow too- they fim and top to a big bush.. The guys I seen pull the most weight on the farm, they supercrop and the colas are like mine.. But they had a lot more veg time. I was growing with a succubus who was going to ruin it all, wasn't much I could do until I broke away from that.. Laws here are no outdoor this year, otherwise be preparing the ground for 200 plants in May. I wouldn't grow big plants either. Just do 200 autos with a late July harvest. I think a lot of guys just don't see it and stick around to October where your either hunted or your hunting guys on welfare. It's too crazy really

Your plant looks good, just don't pull it too early. It may look like it's ready but it's not. The plant will change, you'll see the colas up top fatten up really nice and it'll have a sort of sea urchin look to it.. You can start harvesting it in layers to let the popcorn get attention. Far as being able to save it into next year, haven't seen that but give it a shot!

got this in mail today, 5 dollars, total!

P331no_moths.jpg

Great looking monster plants! but,,,, uh oh! Rooster, I hate to tell you, I stopped counting moth/worm eggs, when I got to ten, (six eggs in 3rd to last pic, one right on top of that beautiful bud-top dead center). ask Lester about his "special egg removing tool", I just squish the ones on shade leaves & tweezers or a dry q-tip to grab the eggs off buds. you will need a ladder, then a chair and time. Only thing worse than you having to trim all that bud, is you removing the eggs (the eggs in pic could now eating while getting high) Look om top of shade leaves, close to buds, for evidence of worm shitm tiny brown dots, about the size of your eggs. Good news, there is still time to win your war.
Ok so i am now in week 13 from seed in ground And about 3 weeks into flowering....

Tree_1_Week_13.jpg
Top_1_Week_13.jpg
Branch_2_Week_13.jpg
Branch_1_Week_13.jpg
Bud_4_Week_13.jpg
Bud_3_Week_13.jpg
Bud_2_week_13.jpg
Bud_1_week_13.jpg

weed_problem1.jpeg

Thanks for taking the time to look at this!!!!

P331no_moths.jpg

Where, please? I have been looking for these things for a while now. I was thinking about building a box and using window screen and make a huge cover for the plants. It will also help with the intense summer sun at the hot part of the day. What do you think? If I use black screen do you think that would shade it too much. Consider it gets 100 and stays there for three months or more here.

lol I get it now trichomes.. Geez I'm slow- lay off the sauce man

:lot-o-toke:Kind words for a rookie Mr. Insane Dude, thank you. Around here 200 plants will get you 20 years (have a spare room) will work for bud. lol

Can't sleep.. ugh haven't toked in while

Hey rooster- my grow is not epic, is was a salvage mission.. It's a long story but for the time in veg was a good haul. The guy next to me had plants in the ground from May, they were over 16 feet tall same configuration too. Absolutely beautiful :) The way everything is setup though, I only got a picture of his grow late December when the trees were cut and dead. Even with the cut, trees were huge.

If you gave me that time again- could probably do even higher to tell you the truth.. That kind of veg time is what you need. Damn I need a smoke :) just to get up in 3 hours lol

Clicked on Lesters link with the durban.. That is the way a lot of guys grow too- they fim and top to a big bush.. The guys I seen pull the most weight on the farm, they supercrop and the colas are like mine.. But they had a lot more veg time. I was growing with a succubus who was going to ruin it all, wasn't much I could do until I broke away from that.. Laws here are no outdoor this year, otherwise be preparing the ground for 200 plants in May. I wouldn't grow big plants either. Just do 200 autos with a late July harvest. I think a lot of guys just don't see it and stick around to October where your either hunted or your hunting guys on welfare. It's too crazy really

Your plant looks good, just don't pull it too early. It may look like it's ready but it's not. The plant will change, you'll see the colas up top fatten up really nice and it'll have a sort of sea urchin look to it.. You can start harvesting it in layers to let the popcorn get attention. Far as being able to save it into next year, haven't seen that but give it a shot!

Hi BT thanks for the great share....no worries they will come of at the right time nature intended them...lol

P331no_moths.jpg

This is cool and you know i have like 3 of them we use them for mozzi nets here, never thought of it, im gunna see if i can fit it over my lady!!!

Great looking monster plants! but,,,, uh oh! Rooster, I hate to tell you, I stopped counting moth/worm eggs, when I got to ten, (six eggs in 3rd to last pic, one right on top of that beautiful bud-top dead center). ask Lester about his "special egg removing tool", I just squish the ones on shade leaves & tweezers or a dry q-tip to grab the eggs off buds. you will need a ladder, then a chair and time. Only thing worse than you having to trim all that bud, is you removing the eggs (the eggs in pic could now eating while getting high) Look om top of shade leaves, close to buds, for evidence of worm shitm tiny brown dots, about the size of your eggs. Good news, there is still time to win your war.

DUUDE you will make me shit myself....lol.

Thanks a mill for the warning but What you are seeing is in fact not eggs at all, I have a Perlite factory 1 block away from me and as a result we always have tiny specs of perlite around the yard, Prince had Purple rain...I have Perlite Rain!!

Here is photos of the stuff around the garden.

IMG00218-20140401-0741.jpg
IMG00219-20140401-0743.jpg
IMG00220-20140401-0745.jpg
IMG00221-20140401-0746.jpg

Where, please? I have been looking for these things for a while now. I was thinking about building a box and using window screen and make a huge cover for the plants. It will also help with the intense summer sun at the hot part of the day. What do you think? If I use black screen do you think that would shade it too much. Consider it gets 100 and stays there for three months or more here.

Hay GF ALWAYS good to see you around... :circle-of-love:

If you want to fly over to South Africa i have some i will give you one...LOL. I would think White would be the best black like you said might shade more, not too much i think but as you know the more light the better...

lol I get it now trichomes.. Geez I'm slow- lay off the sauce man

The slow one's also get in....eventually :rofl:

:lot-o-toke:Kind words for a rookie Mr. Insane Dude, thank you. Around here 200 plants will get you 20 years (have a spare room) will work for bud. lol

Round here about the same thing 20-25 years for that kind of load herb....hhmmm i have harvest on the way need all the hands i can get to help trimm...LOL

OK so it's like this...

I have been preparing for the winter as i want to also do a Winter journal like Lester, so now i have lots of indoor space to veg and i am busy with a greenhouse like set-up to help with the frost when the girls move outside for flowering.

I don't want to say too much at this stage because like i said i will start a winter journo for this but in the mean time here is a sneak peak of the new clones for the winter grow did them last night they have been in almost 24 hr and all of them are now standing up nicely. btw these clones came from a clone i have in my hydro system i took from my current outdoor lady (BBK) so she will in some way make it to summer again...lol

IMG00197-20140331-1948.jpg
IMG00198-20140331-1958.jpg
IMG00212-20140331-2005.jpg

Well i hope to have the new Winter Journal up soon, just need to finish up some thing so that all is in place for the grow.

Happy Grow and Smoke to all!!!

:lot-o-toke:On my way brother, got room for my lady, she can trim like a mad man (or insane man) lol. Did you put your clones straight into the soil? rookie question.

OK so it's like this...

I have been preparing for the winter as i want to also do a Winter journal like Lester, so now i have lots of indoor space to veg and i am busy with a greenhouse like set-up to help with the frost when the girls move outside for flowering.

I don't want to say too much at this stage because like i said i will start a winter journo for this but in the mean time here is a sneak peak of the new clones for the winter grow did them last night they have been in almost 24 hr and all of them are now standing up nicely. btw these clones came from a clone i have in my hydro system i took from my current outdoor lady (BBK) so she will in some way make it to summer again...lol

IMG00197-20140331-1948.jpg
IMG00198-20140331-1958.jpg
IMG00212-20140331-2005.jpg

Well i hope to have the new Winter Journal up soon, just need to finish up some thing so that all is in place for the grow.

Happy Grow and Smoke to all!!!

Very nice, third generation already? :rofl: Sounds like they rooted for ya already and by the looks of it, so congrats on that. It's always a win to get clones to take root. Keep 'em moist brother. :cheer:

Yeah well here.. 99 plants a rec. But you guys are right, I saw one guy get 10 lbs he could legally carry, 99 plants for butt cramps. I actually use weed medicinally. It's funny though since I did the big grow, I can't even appreciate small amounts of weed anymore. It's almost common around these parts among farmers. Think this town would sink without all the money we've generated for business- it was declared the 6th worst run city in the whole US.

Our mayor is really conservative and the police chief isn't liked by many, but he seems to be a good man. I know he was accused of sleeping with a 14 or 15 year old when he was younger and in the police force, but I like how he strait came out and admitted it all after he converted to christ. He let out a lot of details about the police here and the culture of how they cheat on their wives. He said it was pretty common. I don't know him at all but a lot of people in Fresno really despise him because of that, and how it was supposedly swept under the rug. I don't judge people though. I just look at what they do- if it's a duck.. it's a duck you know xd

Like Obama, I see all the losers talking about him like he rode a welfare bus into the white house and is sitting there smoking blunts. It's easy to criticize you know. I don't like his policies but I'm not going to hate him because he's black and make up stories. Kind of wish I could find a spot outside this crazy town though. A wasted year is a wasted year.

Yeah well here.. 99 plants a rec. But you guys are right, I saw one guy get 10 lbs he could legally carry, 99 plants for butt cramps. I actually use weed medicinally. It's funny though since I did the big grow, I can't even appreciate small amounts of weed anymore. It's almost common around these parts among farmers. Think this town would sink without all the money we've generated for business- it was declared the 6th worst run city in the whole US.

Our mayor is really conservative and the police chief isn't liked by many, but he seems to be a good man. I know he was accused of sleeping with a 14 or 15 year old when he was younger and in the police force, but I like how he strait came out and admitted it all after he converted to christ. He let out a lot of details about the police here and the culture of how they cheat on their wives. He said it was pretty common. I don't know him at all but a lot of people in Fresno really despise him because of that, and how it was supposedly swept under the rug. I don't judge people though. I just look at what they do- if it's a duck.. it's a duck you know xd

Like Obama, I see all the losers talking about him like he rode a welfare bus into the white house and is sitting there smoking blunts. It's easy to criticize you know. I don't like his policies but I'm not going to hate him because he's black and make up stories. Kind of wish I could find a spot outside this crazy town though. A wasted year is a wasted year.

Like sand through the hour glass so are The Days of Our Lives .... :popcorn:

Very nice, third generation already? :rofl: Sounds like they rooted for ya already and by the looks of it, so congrats on that. It's always a win to get clones to take root. Keep 'em moist brother. :cheer:

Thanks Lester...

Ya third gen now, hoping to get them ready for the winter so i can maximize on the time in flower.... so far i have a very good streak with clones,I just follow the same rules and they come out good i would say i have luck on my side... :high-five:

Well let's see how they turn out New Journal should be up in the next week or so if all goes well...

How are the ladies in your garden doing...hope the weather is treating them well!!!

A Verrrry Happy Grow and Smoke to you my friend

:adore: :circle-of-love: & :420:

:lot-o-toke:On my way brother, got room for my lady, she can trim like a mad man (or insane man) lol. Did you put your clones straight into the soil? rookie question.

Hay there...

Always room for more...LOL.

Here is what i do in a nut shell. i prepare a "Soil" mixture (i use Coco Coir and Perlite 70/30 ) and then fill up my cups with the mixture, I press it down to sightly compact the soil. Next i cut my clones at a 45 degree angle and scour the bottom 15-20mm, now i put some rooting Gell on the ends where the cut and scour was made and stick the bad girl right into the soil and again press around the stem to make sure the soil holds her firm. now just add water and done.

I don't do nutes for the first 2-3 days just water then i start staggering nutes form there till i get to full dosage about 2-3 weeks latter depending on how fast she develops.

Hope the info you where looking for is in there!

Happy Grow and Smoke to You!!

:420:

got poop? got good vision? got ladder & tweezers?

CrazyFowl, been thinking about your picture that I can't get out of my head, I dreamed I saw eggs my plant last night. An easier solution is probably already posted here, but I'm the guy that tends to act first sometimes. Lester uses "powdered" BT dust, instead of spray, after the hundreds of eggs you could have, hatch, the worms start eating, they eat the dust and die before they take their first poop. Do you see any turds on top of shade leaves (close to tops & close to leaf stem)? How's your vision Roost? Please never hesitate to ask any question in my journal, I could miss them here.

From what I remember.. The eggs look like a honeycomb pattern and it's stuck firm on the bottom of the leaves or little black eggs. I don't recall big white sacs unless it was cocooned already.. Maybe you guys have monster moths or something :)

From what I remember.. The eggs look like a honeycomb pattern and it's stuck firm on the bottom of the leaves or little black eggs. I don't recall big white sacs unless it was cocooned already.. Maybe you guys have monster moths or something :)

thanks for this share!!

CrazyFowl, been thinking about your picture that I can't get out of my head, I dreamed I saw eggs my plant last night. An easier solution is probably already posted here, but I'm the guy that tends to act first sometimes. Lester uses "powdered" BT dust, instead of spray, after the hundreds of eggs you could have, hatch, the worms start eating, they eat the dust and die before they take their first poop. Do you see any turds on top of shade leaves (close to tops & close to leaf stem)? How's your vision Roost? Please never hesitate to ask any question in my journal, I could miss them here.

Hay Trichs

I refer you back to a post i made....like i said it is not eggs confirmed it with the factory and it is INDEED Perlite you are seeing...

DUUDE you will make me shit myself....lol.

Thanks a mill for the warning but What you are seeing is in fact not eggs at all, I have a Perlite factory 1 block away from me and as a result we always have tiny specs of perlite around the yard, Prince had Purple rain...I have Perlite Rain!!

Here is photos of the stuff around the garden.

IMG00218-20140401-0741.jpg
IMG00219-20140401-0743.jpg
IMG00220-20140401-0745.jpg
IMG00221-20140401-0746.jpg

Thanks Again for all he help you have given up to now!!

Happy Grow and Smoke to You...

we have these
bt, lmao!!

tripleEGGS.png

bothteams, you are a funny guy,

rooster, egg update story please!

Back
Top Bottom