Panama Red Death Under Mars

Smokey0418

These are a few photos of a grow I have on the go.
Seeds were regulars , had a few males and some late identifiers that were pulled as it was getting a bit large.
If I pruned branches from the bottoms it seemed to make the tops grow more , so I stopped ,
Starting with at least a pair in a cup it has dwindled to 3 totes with the front left holding a pair.
I played some musical chairs as once the larger pair took off I need to move it forward to give it as much room as I could.
Each plant was a 4 way mainline

First pic is 2 days into flower

2D4F9298-F948-4D63-995D-83DB14ACA8B9.jpeg

In the end front right, nothing.
Back left moves forward with 2
Front left moves back with 1
And back right will lose one.

This is 1 week into flower after swapping the left 2.
97117031-3143-4F4C-8DC9-3956E6FFA8E3.jpeg

Now we move ahead to day 15

4883EECB-48E1-4DE9-B732-2AEBB2B81313.jpeg

Then as I mentioned, had to remove a plant or two . This is not the easiest, nor my method of madness. Just had to fix it.

This would be 19-20 days.

D5458BBA-B222-4AF3-B4A3-E06DCC5A8809.jpeg

She’s now tucked in the back right.

They look good. You don't have much more room above but you can still train them some. You may have to cut some limbs and that's always hard to do with a limb growing buds.

You have some wide node spacing that I'm guessing happened during stretch and if I'm figuring correctly most happened from day 20-30, so I'm in the window, if mine behave the same way.
It happened in my other grow, Headroom Incident. They shot up a foot in a week. with wide node spacing.

They look good. You don't have much more room above but you can still train them some. You may have to cut some limbs and that's always hard to do with a limb growing buds.

You have some wide node spacing that I'm guessing happened during stretch and if I'm figuring correctly most happened from day 20-30, so I'm in the window, if mine behave the same way.
It happened in my other grow, Headroom Incident. They shot up a foot in a week. with wide node spacing.
I made the mistake of not switching back to my gorilla tent . I thought, I could keep them tamed. Just need some more flower to hold them down.
I have thought about cutting , but I just can’t do it.
Super crop and hope they hold on.

Back
Top Bottom