Paradise Durga Mata ll CBD Feminized

My husband suffers with ruptured disk fragments and arthritus in his hands and feet. Short of surgery, he's exhausted remedies for his back. During a trip to Colorado to visit relatives we visited a dispensary - more on a lark then anything - and were fortunate to be paired with a young man who was very knowledgeable about pain relief. We ended up purchasing topical slave (50% THC/50% CBD) and epidermal CBD patches. It was my first experience with smuggling since I liberated a Cuban cigar out of Canada years ago! Long story short - he SWEARS by the stuff and it has greatly improved the quality of his daily life.

I really, truly hope you have the same experience.

Yes, just once. Yesterday I decided to take a clone and will grow it with just one large cola (as suggested) if it does what I want it to.

Hi! I saw you on my grow journal and wanted to check out yours :) Any recent pics? She's lookin good so far. Also, I'm wondering why you say to have one large cola? Is this just the opinion of one person/company?

We don't want to top and slow the growth but we're planning to use low-stress training to get a higher yield

Hi! I saw you on my grow journal and wanted to check out yours :) Any recent pics? She's lookin good so far. Also, I'm wondering why you say to have one large cola? Is this just the opinion of one person/company?

We don't want to top and slow the growth but we're planning to use low-stress training to get a higher yield

Just 1 reference for the single cola, and I believe it was from the company although I couldn't find it just now.. It was hard to find much information on it, as most growers are looking for something else. I pretty much followed all the leads I could looking for grow info. Thanks for stopping in.

Good morning, sir! Any update on your grow? You've got to be about 5 weeks into flower and inquiring minds want to see the progress!

Your right on the money applegate, and here she is. I'm not sure if it's this strain or the Mills Nutrients but this has been my easiest grow to date. I feed her once a week with one watering in between and have not had so much as 1 discolored leaf. However, I did brake a bud that I couldn't tape up so naturally I let in dry out until this afternoon-- no pain and it put a smile on my face so I think she's gonna be a good one around the Holidays:thumb:

DM13.jpg

DM22.jpg

My husband suffers with ruptured disk fragments and arthritus in his hands and feet. Short of surgery, he's exhausted remedies for his back. During a trip to Colorado to visit relatives we visited a dispensary - more on a lark then anything - and were fortunate to be paired with a young man who was very knowledgeable about pain relief. We ended up purchasing topical slave (50% THC/50% CBD) and epidermal CBD patches. It was my first experience with smuggling since I liberated a Cuban cigar out of Canada years ago! Long story short - he SWEARS by the stuff and it has greatly improved the quality of his daily life.

I really, truly hope you have the same experience.

Hey Applegate,
I am wondering if your hubby may be interested in this other strain, PainKiller-XL, that I am getting close to harvesting. Following is a description:

This new strain joins others rich in both CBD and THC like Euphoria, Royal Medic, Medical Mass and Danceworld that seek to actually not necessarily downplay cannabis' psychoactive effects in favor of optimizing its healing role, but instead equalize the two. According to the California-based Steep Hill Cannabis Analysis Laboratory, this equalization brings to the cannabis user not just the physically healing aspects, but also the spiritually and psychologically healing benefits as well. There are other strains with very little THC and more CBD than Painkiller XL , but rare are such splendid balances. Producers of this strain say it produces a considerable amount of pain relief, with a mild, relieving mental euphoria.

Wow - thanks for the information! I just caught a documentary via youTube that had a great deal to do with high CBDs - the primary focus was Charlotte's Web but it grabbed my attention and I definitely want to grow a higher CBD strain. I immediately thought of you and came in to ask you for advice and find that you must have reading my mind! I can't wait to start researching the strains you've mentioned.

Your Durga looks healthy! And now having had a sample, it's nice that you know that it's what you've been hoping for!

Have a wonderful Christmas if we don't talk sooner!

I took a few pics this morning for a rep from Paradise seeds so thought I'd post them here too.
She was put into soil Oct 7th, vegged for 3 weeks and into flower on Nov 1st.
The vast majority of trichomes are cloudy with an occasional Amber one... not even 5% though.
I'll shoot for 25-30% Amber, so I've got a little while to go. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if she can hold off until I get the PK-XL and BB jarred up for the cure.
DM41.jpg
DM31.jpg

Today was harvest day for the Durga Mata ll CBD. It was 11 weeks from popping up to finishing, 3 in veg and another 8 in flower.
My first grow I let everything veg for 3 months and they just got to big to handle (inside grow) so I wanted to try a shorter veg time and this one happened to be it. While it will not have as big a yield it was a very easy grow with zero problems. I'm not sure whether it was just an easy strain to grow, the Mills nutrients were superb, or maybe I'm finally getting the hang of it, but I'm OK with the way it turned out.
DM.jpg

Today was harvest day for the Durga Mata ll CBD. It was 11 weeks from popping up to finishing, 3 in veg and another 8 in flower.
My first grow I let everything veg for 3 months and they just got to big to handle (inside grow) so I wanted to try a shorter veg time and this one happened to be it. While it will not have as big a yield it was a very easy grow with zero problems. I'm not sure whether it was just an easy strain to grow, the Mills nutrients were superb, or maybe I'm finally getting the hang of it, but I'm OK with the way it turned out.
DM23.jpg

DM.jpg

Hey there BeaverIslander - Hope your Christmas was merry! I took your advice and have a couple of PainKiller XL seeds enroute. The description was exactly what we're looking for. Sincerely appreciate your input! And the Durga looks great! What kind of cure time are you going to give it? I'm just now starting to feel my way through harvest and cure now that I'm a month from chop on my grow.

Hey there BeaverIslander - Hope your Christmas was merry! I took your advice and have a couple of PainKiller XL seeds enroute. The description was exactly what we're looking for. Sincerely appreciate your input! And the Durga looks great! What kind of cure time are you going to give it? I'm just now starting to feel my way through harvest and cure now that I'm a month from chop on my grow.

I just trimmed and jarred the Durga Mata today and got exactly 3/4 ounce. If I were doing it over I would let it veg longer if possible but I had to move everything into flower at once (the good news is I have a nice healthy clone :)
I put a pinch in my one-hitter and think I'm going to like it although it didn't last long. Hopefully as it cures that will improve. To answer your question about cure time..... I'm not certain. I will give it a minimum of one month but have all the time in the world (I hope.)
I have plenty of product now and keep sampling them all. So far I like the PainKiller XL, and I have a bunch of it:thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

FYI...
Here is a clone that was taken from this mother towards the end of flowering. I think she's Gonna be a better producer than her mom.
DM15.jpg
DM24.jpg

Surprise :tommy:

She still lives on through her clone which was taken when she was well into flowering. I've done a lot of trimming but looks like she could use it again.

Went 12/12 6 weeks ago.

DG5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom