Parfactworks HB 1500, Weed Seeds Express & Prescription Blend 3x Sponsored Grow - The Safari Pt I: A Vegetative Journey

I loved catching up on your journal. Sounds like a lot of you go way back. I'm enjoying the camaraderie and admiring all y'all's skills!
:thanks:

What a wonderful compliment and welcome aboard Renaissance Man!!! Happy to have you here with all of us!

Honestly, I was a new member like you-joining only back at the end of July! This place has become an extension of family as I am sure it will be to you! In fact, I like more people here than I do in my own immediate family :rofl:

The love for another grower here and the love they carry for your plants is unprecedented. Everyone is here to help one another and we like to have some fun doing it!

Are you growing anything right now or have plans to soon??!!

My phone is almost as old as the Internet itself. I recently upgraded from Morse code and it's taking me a while to adjust :hmmmm::rofl:
I'll check back in 1-3 months :rofl::rofl:

I'm looking forward to it. It has been a while since I have been a part of a forum/community but I am enjoying my return. I am truly enjoying the gardening more than I am of the partaking. These long,life skills and can extend across many varieties of gardening.
I have a journal that started off slow and already I'm running into issues but I'm pretty sure I can nurture it to maturity. The journal is in my signature,not sure how to paste the link from my phone. Please come and help me out...and bring your cool friends too.

I'm looking forward to it. It has been a while since I have been a part of a forum/community but I am enjoying my return. I am truly enjoying the gardening more than I am of the partaking. These long,life skills and can extend across many varieties of gardening.
I have a journal that started off slow and already I'm running into issues but I'm pretty sure I can nurture it to maturity. The journal is in my signature,not sure how to paste the link from my phone. Please come and help me out...and bring your cool friends too.
How is it going today RM? I am happy that you found us here. The gardening is life for me. It is such a centering art. You don't need to partake here so long as you enjoy what you do. I'm happy to be here to help. I dropped by your feed yesterday btw. Seems like Em reached out to you before I could, but I am always available as are so many others here. Tag me if you need me for any questions! Hope to see you around here when you pop our of your garden

Wow! That tent sure went up quick. Nice job on all the construction and filling it out.
It looks like you will be producing mountains of meds and I’m looking forward to the saga to continue here.
:circle-of-love:

Oops. I got on your wrong post. It still works though. :lot-o-toke:

Wow! That tent sure went up quick. Nice job on all the construction and filling it out.
It looks like you will be producing mountains of meds and I’m looking forward to the saga to continue here.

Its hard to keep up with @Krissi1982 with the multiple grows she has going on! I think she has a potato chip syndrome thing going on ;)

I have the upmost patience except for when I have 0 patience :rofl: I wanted it done and set up. As for the wrong post...it happens...ihad to retract a post the other day for the same reason....what can you do if you have 3 Klondike bars? Hard to eat them all and not melt some
Wow that light makes some difference! Can’t wait to see the end results….

Thanks Sneek! She out performs anything I had in there with my girls by far up until it got here!

Its hard to keep up with @Krissi1982 with the multiple grows she has going on! I think she has a potato chip syndrome thing going on ;)
Hi my name is Krissi and I am addicted to growing weed. It's been 10 minutes since I last looked in my tents :rofl::rofl:

Hey thanks for the support and reaching out to me in my journal. Already took your advice and reached out to the moderators for assistance! I'll post an update on my journal today
Happy to hear that RM!!!!

A reintroduction to Blueberry and Bubblegum aka Bubs....

Bubs was a bad seed from the go (not from WSE!!!). Gave me lots of difficulty. Always had an issue. Was very slow at growing. Wilted leaves. Yellowing leaves. Crisp leaves. You name it she had it. I did everything I could to get her balanced. Then the @ParfactWorks HB 1500 came and Bubs was started on @Prescription Blend. Within 2 weeks, she was absolutely flourishing.

This journal features these aforementioned sponsors for a reason-they work!

Just check out these girls today. While you're at it on :420:, check out these great sponsors!

20211028_161737~2.jpg

20211028_161716~2.jpg

20211028_161729.jpg

20211028_161802.jpg

20211028_161545~2.jpg

20211028_161657~2.jpg

I never thought I would say Bubs hit 15 inches nonetheless the 21 she achieved overnight. Her strain has a lot of unnecessary straggly fan leaves so they got cut off last night to give her budding self the best opportunity to grow big buds. I never expected her to be the prettiest through all her struggles, but I never for once thought she wouldn't be able to give me a little bit of some beautiful nuggies!

20211029_101718.jpg

Blueberry, also a small plant, slow seed compared to my others preceeding, has really started shooting herself. 25 inches today. I think developmentally, Bberry is about a week ahead (a lot in auto time) of Bubs because of the slow start she had.

20211029_101725.jpg

These girls aren't even 50 days old yet so they have a lot to do and, imo, are doing one helluva job considering how small they have always been.

Excited to see their beautiful foliage once it emerges! They were purchased on the basis of taste and aesthetics. And again, are NOT WSE seeds! They will be germinated, as aforementioned, tonight or tomorrow (trying to time it out with Halloween Sunday-ill be busy with the little)!!!

Enjoy your Friday, Happy Halloween prep with kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, teeny neighbors and little cousins!

Remember the Lorax AKA Outdoor Ammy, my neglected take-in whom we harvested 5 days ago. She weighed in at 17grams. Fluffy buds. Definitely not indoor Ammy buds. Interesting to see how the Amnesia strain tolerates and adapts to its growing environment.
20211029_111420~3.jpg
20211029_111420~2.jpg
20211029_111357~2.jpg

Before I took her out to burp and for a couple nug shots, she was holding at 66 RH 68 degrees

20211029_111228.jpg

17g of fluff with that kind of frost outperforms 34g of mediocre flowers! :drool:
Couldn't agree with you more. She is terrifically frosted

Exciting news this afternoon for our Blueberry auto!!! She is starting to get her coloring!

I'm so lucky to have went in there just now to adjust the fan to catch these pics!

I think it's pretty rad as I've never been able to capture those first color changing moments!

This made my day! :circle-of-love:

20211029_163226.jpg

20211029_163216.jpg

20211029_163118.jpg

20211029_163237.jpg

Exciting news this afternoon for our Blueberry auto!!! She is starting to get her coloring!

I'm so lucky to have went in there just now to adjust the fan to catch these pics!

I think it's pretty rad as I've never been able to capture those first color changing moments!

This made my day! :circle-of-love:

20211029_163226.jpg

20211029_163216.jpg

20211029_163118.jpg

20211029_163237.jpg
Beautiful gal there!

Back
Top Bottom