Pass it left!

:jawdropper: its a character played by jim carey. Older movie by the same name. I haven't seen it in ages but at the time it was hilariously funny..... without weed. lol I def reccommend it.

Neither do I, unless the wife wants a movie night or binge on tv show night. My favorites, The Walking Dead and Game of thrones. GoT is amazing, stimulates my creative side. :passitleft:

Aaaaalllllllrrrriggghtttyyyy Then!!!

Smoking some bubble hash this morning boys. Well let me be a little more specific. I sprinkle it on my bowls and call it a salad!

:passitleft:

image3688.jpeg

See, pidge knows! I couldn't get into Dex, my wife was obsessed. I absolutely loved Breaking Bad, great story line, good twists, great acting of course, and probably the detail added to the story. :passitleft: Pidge, salads are awesome, but even better with dressing. :p

Here's what's on the menu.

It's a 3 course blend.

2 parts Strawberry Cough - THC 17%
1 part Nordle - CBD 8%
1 part Bubble Hash

:bong: passing the bong with a fresh bowl. I smoke bowls for one hoots.

image3689.jpeg
image3690.jpeg

One of my favorites!!

This is a smack in the face high that I crave. If I'm going out for the day and get get a hoot inbetween hoots this is what I'm after. Long lasting, stimulating and tasty!

You'll love it with no regrets!

Sure thing Pidge, thanks, reputable info from a credible source. Sooooo, question, strawberry cough or pineapple express for my next grow?Shoot, I might just toss it in this bunch if I can get the seeds soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom