Pass it left!

Yes it is
Ragnar is one of my favorite characters of all the shows I follow, though I am a little disappointed with walking dead so far this season. GoT is the best when it comes to, "well I never saw that coming" like the red wedding

Exactly!:thedoubletake:they did what?!:thedoubletake:

Dexter and Ragnar share the title of best character for me.
..tho athlstine? Priest in vikings did a fine job with his role.

GoT is probably the king at :jawdropper: moments. I can't wait until the season starts again. We do popcorn, surround sound, a couple of beers, a couple of joints for me, and a brownie or two. ;)

Oh ps. If you have any questions about BUDWASHING please read the link in my signature. I will forever wash my buds and I think you will too!!

Pigeons, how does that CBD affect the mix? I know CBD is the cannabonoid that reduces the psychoactive effect of THC, reducing the head high, and bringing on the couch lock. Its more present in indicas, than sativas. I've smoked medical CBD, it was very calming. No high though. Never smoked it with anything else.

Also, I have walking dead on. Hit the dispensary today, got Chem #4 wax. Very overpowering effect, not a wake and bake smoke. It will give you a bad case of blown face. My friend laughed at me after I took a dab, told me to look in the mirror haha

Hey, Mello, thanks for the invite and thanks for the inspiration to smoke up today :)

I'm currently vaping some Love Potion #1 -- wish I could get seeds for this, I really love it.

IMG_62556.JPG

I had some Girl scout cookies last night, I think I had TOO much girl scout cookies last night...... I became very paranoid and everything felt relevant. I had an uncomfortable conversation while smoking and then it was all downhill from there. Very potent smoke. I still feel the paranoia a bit, or maybe I can't sort out what happened. :helpsmilie: :passitleft:

IMG_79453.JPG

Back
Top Bottom