Pat Gets Hairy With A Gorilla

Awe!!! Awesomeness!!!
Salute my bru :passitleft:
Light addicts tutorials are great I have read them all and also checked him out on Instagram
That guy is a legend around here :adore: a shame he isn't around anymore though. I don't have that instagram thingy but can always read up on here :thumb: all I can say is that I have a great bunch of peeps on my journal with years of experience that helps alot. I definitely feel blessed to have all of you here

Yes LA's tutorials are a must, also look up LEDRF's tutorials.
Neil is great, he was the first bloke I went to look at for growing in coco. I used his paper towel method and his old favourite "4inches is all she needs" way of growing in rockwool cube :rofl: super cool dude though, wish I could have him along for this journal but he is a busy man

Appreciate it brother. Would you say I need to check pH every second or third day? I usually try and aim to get the pH to about 5.5 on the batch. Unless it fluctuates so much that it is running towards 7 in 3/4 days of standing. I will definitely go make a new batch this morning and run it through the girl. Blessings to you :adore::adore:

I'd do everyday if possible the more care the more fruits bro

I'd do everyday if possible the more care the more fruits bro
Shot brother. Will go have a look this afternoon and see how it goes. Gonna be off for two days from work so no updates then, will do a bigger one when I get back here. I should try and invest in some ro system for the tap I use. Would just be so much better if pH stayed constant over 3-4 rather than sky rocket in the same time

Shot brother. Will go have a look this afternoon and see how it goes. Gonna be off for two days from work so no updates then, will do a bigger one when I get back here. I should try and invest in some ro system for the tap I use. Would just be so much better if pH stayed constant over 3-4 rather than sky rocket in the same time

Or switch to an nutes ph perfect I never check for ph anymore just ppm lol but have a ph pen on order should be here y Tuesday as broke last one. I Like to check every few days though . So I know what is going on.

Or switch to an nutes ph perfect I never check for ph anymore just ppm lol but have a ph pen on order should be here y Tuesday as broke last one. I Like to check every few days though . So I know what is going on.
Dude that is our problem. I have to import those nutes literally pay taxes and customs and still shipping...I really wish I could have that but for us you can't get it anywhere in South Africa that I know of

Dude that is our problem. I have to import those nutes ..literally pay taxes and customs and still shipping...I really wish I could have that but for us you can't get it anywhere in South Africa that I know of

Crap man forgot where ur living bro my bad

:rofl: No problem bru, LoL! It is easy to forget our SA squad isn't that big on this forum anyhow.

Haha man I wish I could get a pigeon to fly out there and drop it off for ya bro. Arghh laws regulations it's fucking organic grown from the earth we walk already . Rant over. ...

Haha man I wish I could get a pigeon to fly out there and drop it off for ya bro. Arghh laws regulations it's fucking organic grown from the earth we walk already . Rant over. ...
:rofl::rofl: LoL some bloke from US would send it on a eagle perhaps. Now that would be impressive

Tie something around neck and have it facing two or three inches with his favourite snack from his mouth.

Or tell him there is edibles if delivered in s timely manner blah .

LoL remote control the eagle. Drone it, put a drone on it :rofl: did you fellas see that cat the guy turned into a drone

What... ^^ lmao okay need to smoke another one before I hear this reply ....

Dude that is our problem. I have to import those nutes literally pay taxes and customs and still shipping...I really wish I could have that but for us you can't get it anywhere in South Africa that I know of
These guys have it easy Pat !!! Wish we could go to our local stop and get this shit!!! Have you got composting worms? Can get them at ecoworms in Ct. Just google it or lts of people have the. Turns your veg scraps into perfect worm pee. And u get worm castings at same time!!! I would like to do a grow just with worm tea sometime. Its really a good all round booster for free.

Back
Top Bottom