Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Ween you lucky son of a gun, that is a sticky ass plant for sure!
420-magazine-mobile868022340.jpg

Gonna get medicated in just a couple of days :passitleft:

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Made me lol!

Beautiful buds pat. Can't wait till your next grow in a new place!

Made me lol!

Beautiful buds pat. Can't wait till your next grow in a new place!
Sup Bedroom! LoL thanks brother always appreciate you stopping by, was actually thinking of swinging by the hydro shop this morning for some enquiries into what they have and costs. If only CMH wasn't so expnensive stoked to get it started though, just hoping my beans arrive. I actually just want a seedbank to send the package through a courier service like DHL so it gets here much quicker but Gorilla didn't offer that. Do you know if GYO perhaps does?? Blessings bru :passitleft:

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Has anybody bought with Bonza seedbank before? I don't think my beans made it due to not being stealthy enough, heard rumours about this seedbank being good enough to sneak past our cape mail and usually people get it. How did you find the packaging if you did order through it?

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Have ordered from Bonza quite a few times, they use their own packaging method which is easily hidden in a phone case or something similar, I really don't like their puck but might work in your favor for stealth :thumb: found out the other day that GYO is Bonza's pack site too :thumb:

LoL no idea what a puck is brother :rofl: apologies. Yeah the lady didn't disclose what they send it in. Needs to be as stealthy as possible. I only got two beans in mind, Aya Purps and Blackwater Cali Con. Should basically kick ass imo. Gonna give them a try and pay through Bitcoin, much better

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Only reason I say puck as it looks like a hockey puck :rofl: heres a few of mine I have laying around to show what I mean :rofl:

Screenshot_3430.png

Screenshot_3431.png

Its a pain in the ass tbh, cant see what strains are in there without opening it, every time you open it there is a chance of mixing up beans or dropping them but if it helps with stealth they might work for you :thumb: I'm pretty lucky where I am, every seed company keeps telling me they wont come through unless stealth but ive had multiple breeders packs arrive safely here, actually my one only order that didn't come through was from bonza :rofl:

LoL ah man that sucks well I just need it stealthy as can be brother. Will try it out, only like £31.50 for two beans and shipping. It does look like a puck, much better than the dvd case most likely so going to purchase that tomorrow night. Blessings for the advice bru I always appreciate it tons :adore::passitleft:

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Has anybody bought with Bonza seedbank before? I don't think my beans made it due to not being stealthy enough, heard rumours about this seedbank being good enough to sneak past our cape mail and usually people get it. How did you find the packaging if you did order through it?

Pat's Small CFL Grow
I just did stoll waiting only been 9 da or so . They say around 14 so I'm cool. Will let you know.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Not my least fav, just prefer buying packs these days so I don't really bother using them anymore, I still do though if they have something I'm after I cant get elsewhere. Had one order messed up on some GDP beans which they charge a fortune for and they wouldn't do anything about it, I bought 3 reg GDP seeds at $25 a pop, all seeds were very uniform, dropped one in and it was an auto, Grand Daddy Purp don't even make autos! ended up with a 4" bud on a stick at harvest, not even worth the $25 I initially paid for the seed :rofl: that and as I said the only order that has never arrived here was from bonza which they would not resend either :thumb:

Nice man will you be journalling any of them. I'd watch the GSC grow or GG#1. Yummy. Need to find smell proof? Gratz man. Hopefully they will all be healthy and huge.

my journal
What's up Joe :passitleft: two of those beans are my buddy's ones, he has the GSC and LM and one of the GG, I will most likely do the Gorilla or the Moonshine. Was really surprised these beans showed up :rofl: blessings bru
Nice Good movie? hehe what's next?
LoL haven't watched the movie brother :rofl::rofl: must still do that, next grow will be 600w HPS, going one planter in coco with organic nutes. Still haven't decided on which strain though. :passitleft:

Pat's Small CFL Grow

What's up Joe :passitleft: two of those beans are my buddy's ones, he has the GSC and LM and one of the GG, I will most likely do the Gorilla or the Moonshine. Was really surprised these beans showed up :rofl: blessings bru

LoL haven't watched the movie brother :rofl::rofl: must still do that, next grow will be 600w HPS, going one planter in coco with organic nutes. Still haven't decided on which strain though. :passitleft:

Pat's Small CFL Grow
Candy cane auto is fun so far easy to train.

my journal

in coco with organic nutes. Still haven't decided on which strain though.

Nice You doing watering by hand? that can be tough what ive seen you prob want to have moisture meter so you don't overwater or underwater coco is trickly like that! and remember to have some cal/mag handy if your nutes aren't designed for coco still handy to have some extra! Gorilla glue sounds nice btw!

I like my photoperiod plants, just easier to veg as long as I would want to, specially with one plant grows bru
Nice You doing watering by hand? that can be tough what ive seen you prob want to have moisture meter so you don't overwater or underwater coco is trickly like that! and remember to have some cal/mag handy if your nutes aren't designed for coco still handy to have some extra! Gorilla glue sounds nice btw!
Going to try for get a res going brother, coco is easy to water can't drown the plants at all but need to water them daily too. I always add a bit of calmag, going to using silica also for the next run apparently helps with taking up nutes and grows nice thick stems

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Back
Top Bottom