Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Yo, sooo I have been thinking what my next setup would be and for the moment there is only one option and that is going HPS, yip I plan to put a 600w Cooltube in my tent, yet I will keep my Mars Panel. I have clearance that the loan has gone through and I will be moving the end of May month, which gives me enough time to save up a bit and get that sorted and bought. Would you guys suggest Dual Arc or HPS for the bulbs? Might just go with Mag ballast. Sooo when the shitstorm of loan is over I will look at the COBs, kinda difficult to not want the COBs but priorities must be chosen.

I will post pictures in a few days of the jarred bud and how it is turning out. Blessings to all :passitleft:

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Just curious Pat, why are you thinking of different lights, HPS & COB? Don't like the Mars panel?

Just curious Pat, why are you thinking of different lights, HPS & COB? Don't like the Mars panel?
Sup Ween, the Mars panel is good but wouldn't get the yield I require. This loan is a bitch so an extra bit of income will go a long way. With the $550-600 I walk away with in a month from work it will be a very tight squeeze. Not really a fan of doing this but a lowblow it is....

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Yo,

Got the bigger plant in the jar
420-magazine-mobile2089633377.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1396830887.jpg

420-magazine-mobile931726975.jpg

420-magazine-mobile741902096.jpg

Thought the smaller plant was a bit too damp in the jar, got it out and the fan on it for a bit so a bit dryer
420-magazine-mobile901693252.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1359272245.jpg

It smokes pretty decent!

Blessings

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Nice harvest Pat, looks well tasty. Congrats

A move with more room to grow sounds exciting. Shame you can't get the LED cobs though.

I'm really considering them for my grow next winter, dam Fanleaf :cheesygrinsmiley: . Got to get some cash together over the summer first.

:Namaste:
Sup Piña, I don't mind too much going to HPS. The cob setup I have in mind will cost 3 times that of the HPS and I don't have the cash now. I will keep the Mars panel perhaps it could become somewhere to have clones or do some breeding with. Quite excited for the move even though it will only be in about 3 months :rofl: blessings

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Yo, so the journal is pretty much done. I want to thank everybody for tagging along, helping out and just being solid. I don't have final weights of the bud however it should last me a while. My new journal will begin in about 3 months when I get the chance to move. Until then I will hang around and enjoy other people's growing.

Can a mod please move this to completed?

Blessings to all

Pat :passitleft:

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Thank you Pat! Great work on these girls throughout all of it! I can't wait to see what ya got coming at us next?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Whats up Kid! Man I learned alot but I got my monies saving up to get all the equipment I would need for the next run and get it ready. Might take a bit longer than expected but will get there eventually. Doing a 600w HPS, don't really need more than that imo, one planters in a big pot, still deciding on bare bulb, hood or cooltube. Blessings :passitleft:

Pat's Small CFL Grow

420-magazine-mobile955964013.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1211531974.jpg

These nugs may be small, but quite nice I can't get enough of it for sure. Bigger plant's bud still got that reek to them so they stay firmly in the jar being burped every day.

So this is quite funny, the other morning I got to smoking about two bongs, thought to myself right I need to go to the local grocery to pick up some foodies and such, earlier though I was thinking of the new setup needing some sort of screen for the plant or such. So I go down, found myself driving to the hardware shop going the different direction of the Pick n Pay :rofl::rofl: thought to myself, "Fack, this isn't where I wanted to be". Stopped there anyway since I was going to pass it....ah yes the smaller buds definitely got me tripping nuts!

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Back
Top Bottom