Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat im always watching mate;) u have things in hand.there gna be big ladies soon.ul see ;)
I always appreciate everybody watching Beast, this forum is the tits, so in short lovely and I wanna stick my face in it hoping my next grow will be good, I have never ph'd or measured it at all. Wing it like KFC :D

Did I hear someone mention (¤) (¤) ?? I literally know shit all about coco so I'm literally no help but I like watching plants grow and your's will bounce back no problem. I hate pHing water and have only ever done it a few times.... but again I grow in soil so I don't have to as long as me microbes are happy then I'm happy :)

Looks great btw. Seems like that light is doing a :goodjob: and so are you bruv. :thumb:

Did I hear someone mention (¤) (¤) ?? I literally know shit all about coco so I'm literally no help but I like watching plants grow and your's will bounce back no problem. I hate pHing water and have only ever done it a few times.... but again I grow in soil so I don't have to as long as me microbes are happy then I'm happy :)

Looks great btw. Seems like that light is doing a :goodjob: and so are you bruv. :thumb:
LoL somebody say boobs well it is always nice to have you around buddy, thanks for stopping by and have a great day further ;)

Good day, just a review of how we are doing after yesterday's work done to them, bounced back pretty well and will see how it goes on. Somehow I expected a bit more growth at this time but I take whatever I get and stay chilled the reat of the time
420-magazine-mobile570136652.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2037644922.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1660281787.jpg

420-magazine-mobile936262967.jpg

420-magazine-mobile398266224.jpg

420-magazine-mobile627040150.jpg

Have a great day my friends!

Pat

Lookin great, Pat.. I love to LST. Guaranteed to make a difference to the plant, with no harm..if you're careful!! I often break branches or split main stems trying to bend too far..! But the plant usually loves that stuff!
So cool to tie 'em down flat like they/ve been sat on, then tomorrow they're back standing up looking bushy straight away..
Have some reps!!

Lookin great, Pat.. I love to LST. Guaranteed to make a difference to the plant, with no harm..if you're careful!! I often break branches or split main stems trying to bend too far..! But the plant usually loves that stuff!
So cool to tie 'em down flat like they/ve been sat on, then tomorrow they're back standing up looking bushy straight away..
Have some reps!!
Appreciated Santbyeah I usually try and bend it as far as possible without breaking or splitting the stems. I bend the taller one down so much it looks like I might as well mainline, LoL. Have a great day further! :passitleft:

Good day my fellow growers I am back with an update and this one is making me stratch my head, and I don't even have crabs. So I opened the tent this afternoon to find dead leaves and ugly spots all over the plant, I have no idea what to think of it, what a bunch of bollocks. Thought I might as well remove some growth and decided to defol heavy on one plant and less on the other bushy one. Lank wanky is the one with the ugly spots but also got tied down some more. The runt has been released from it's ropes and hopefully will show some better growth.
420-magazine-mobile1155116490.jpg

Under the LED there is alot more of them
420-magazine-mobile255366284.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1455391815.jpg

The one bushy one which had the problem, took away most of the ugly ones
420-magazine-mobile502457236.jpg

420-magazine-mobile738492693.jpg

420-magazine-mobile954150547.jpg

After this plant I took a load off and smoked a nice bong
420-magazine-mobile47914846.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1735386608.jpg

Before the defol
420-magazine-mobile1472056654.jpg

420-magazine-mobile4366730.jpg

420-magazine-mobile691299032.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1378159502.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1757996803.jpg

Will be getting my bonus soon for this year and will invest in a cheap PPM and PH pen so I can have it on track every feed

Have a great day further and thanks for stopping by

Pat

Good day,

So the problem has continued and not really sure what it could be. Thinking it might be phosporus deficiency as that is the closest to what it looks like, please tell me if anybody thinks otherwise? I changed the filter on my phone to make it more visible
420-magazine-mobile2116127754.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1175984540.jpg

420-magazine-mobile780254799.jpg

The tall one is the worst case
420-magazine-mobile1341872000.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1322309956.jpg

420-magazine-mobile875680889.jpg

420-magazine-mobile530512013.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1635401145.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1460728944.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1985575977.jpg

The rest are looking okay. The runt also got some problems though. Hoping I can sort this out soon enough. I gave a small feeding of 1.5ml BioGrow, 1ml BioBloom for higher P in (NPK) and 1 tsp of calmag.

Other news I am picking up the silver this Saturday or Monday morning to make my colloidal silver. I am also picking up a cheap PPM and PH pen later this month to help me.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pat

Looking at that first plant with the major damage to leaves im thinking will have a lot to do with PH fluctuations or maybe even an excess, overall the leaves are really healthy green and not yellowing etc like a deficiency. First thing i would do is flush, could be a build up of nutes in the medium, the plant will only use what it needs and leaves the rest behind, every feed you add to it, without knowing PH and ppm going in and out its very hard to tell. At least after a flush you know you are starting with a clean slate, wait for it to dry out for a day or so, check to see if any further damage and give it a fresh feed ;) (hopefully ph'd if your new pen gets here in time)

Do you have an oscillating fan? What is your RH?
Must still get an oscillating fan but have a beef jerky fan blowing on there atm. It is extremely difficult to find one here in South Africa....maybe now when it is getting towards summer I might be able to find a small one bru. And the RH I have no idea on. LoL
420-magazine-mobile1136904185.jpg

This is the current fan

Looking at that first plant with the major damage to leaves im thinking will have a lot to do with PH fluctuations or maybe even an excess, overall the leaves are really healthy green and not yellowing etc like a deficiency. First thing i would do is flush, could be a build up of nutes in the medium, the plant will only use what it needs and leaves the rest behind, every feed you add to it, without knowing PH and ppm going in and out its very hard to tell. At least after a flush you know you are starting with a clean slate, wait for it to dry out for a day or so, check to see if any further damage and give it a fresh feed ;) (hopefully ph'd if your new pen gets here in time)

I did do a flush the other day and usually try and do it once a week, hoping the pens should be here before middle of Dec must still get in contact with the company and just find out how long it takes to send I flush the plants in the shower and give it a nice rince too, thanks for the advice man I really hope these plants pull through. Getting use to this LED is taking much longer than the CFL setup I was using a few months ago. Gonna try and rough it out till I can get the pens here. Which calibration juice should I purchase with it?

Pat

Seems to be only affecting the larger fans anyways mate :thumb: keep an eye on the newer growth ;)

I gave up on LED's and only use my CFL in early veg now, found it too slow and constantly had problems with CalMag under led :rofl: I go for the cheapest calibration stuff i can find, brand i use is hygen which is the cheapest at my local hydro shop, it all does the same thing :thumb:

Seems to be only affecting the larger fans anyways mate :thumb: keep an eye on the newer growth ;)

I gave up on LED's and only use my CFL in early veg now, found it too slow and constantly had problems with CalMag under led :rofl: I go for the cheapest calibration stuff i can find, brand i use is hygen which is the cheapest at my local hydro shop, it all does the same thing :thumb:
I was thinking for my next grow to start it under the 85w CFL and get a nice little root system going then popping it under the LED after the first week or so. These plants started off waaaay worse than my CFL plant started off, CFL had big leaves, tight node spacing and already had about 4 sets all bunched together. Just almost had a sissie fit, people doesn't have the PPM pen in stock so have to wait till they get some in again, PH pen they have so sent an email asking when it will be there and said I need it asapmy medicine depends on it! LoL

Back
Top Bottom