Peace!

Hi, I am checking this site out but have heard nothing but good things about it.
I'm an old hippie, gone yuppie, running a small business that employs my family. I just completed my 8th grow, and harvested two weeks ago. I will be posting pics soon.
I have done some technical writing for a small Hydro Supply Site, and I write a monthly newsletter for them too. I really enjoy teaching growing.

I just left a Grow-Site with over 12,000 posts. I do hope to bring a few friends with me from there. We called ourselves BubdleHeads because we grow in bubbles.

Hi, I am checking this site out but have heard nothing but good things about it.
I'm an old hippie, gone yuppie, running a small business that employs my family. I just completed my 8th grow, and harvested two weeks ago. I will be posting pics soon.
I have done some technical writing for a small Hydro Supply Site, and I write a monthly newsletter for them too. I really enjoy teaching growing.

I just left a Grow-Site with over 12,000 posts. I do hope to bring a few friends with me from there. We called ourselves BubdleHeads because we grow in bubbles.

Welcome Bro. Sounds like you qualify to be part of the "Old Farts Club" and we are always looking for new members.lol It's amazing how we old hippies have diversified with time. Your knowledge is very welcome here and thanks for sharing it with us.
No drama here my friend, we are just enjoying our freedom to learn about the plants we love. Our main job as members is helping others to do the best they possibly can and learn for ourselves too, :welcome:

Welcome Bro. Sounds like you qualify to be part of the "Old Farts Club" and we are always looking for new members.lol It's amazing how we old hippies have diversified with time. Your knowledge is very welcome here and thanks for sharing it with us.
No drama here my friend, we are just enjoying our freedom to learn about the plants we love. Our main job as members is helping others to do the best they possibly can and learn for ourselves too, :welcome:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be 61 in February, and the most recent grow I completed was really a strain on my knees, getting up and down. But I am proud my money doesn't go to any drug lords buying commercial grow.

is there an Old Farts or Old Timers or Old Hippy's group here?

The Roseman our new friend :welcome: Very happy your here. This is the place to be, you will see no drama or hatred ever here. Just tons of great growers of all ages share peace, positive input, ideas and their ways so we all have more productive gardens. 420 Has the greatest Moderators that quickly flush the toilet of any negativity if any. You will also soon find you are part of a Special Community with people who just love to grow and discuss Cannabis and only Cannabis. More and more we hear people jumping ship to come and finding a new home on 420. You'll see and notice a difference right away. We are glad you are joining the ranks of many awesome growers On 420 like yourself, Spreading tricks, tips and praise to all on 420. Take your time :surf: the forums and get to know us all. We would love to see a grow journal from The Roseman. We will be looking for many posts from you, waiting to listen to what you have to say. See you around My Friend. :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

The Roseman our new friend :welcome: Very happy your here. This is the place to be, you will see no drama or hatred ever here. Just tons of great growers of all ages share peace, positive input, ideas and their ways so we all have more productive gardens. 420 Has the greatest Moderators that quickly flush the toilet of any negativity if any. You will also soon find you are part of a Special Community with people who just love to grow and discuss Cannabis and only Cannabis. More and more we hear people jumping ship to come and finding a new home on 420. You'll see and notice a difference right away. We are glad you are joining the ranks of many awesome growers On 420 like yourself, Spreading tricks, tips and praise to all on 420. Take your time :surf: the forums and get to know us all. We would love to see a grow journal from The Roseman. We will be looking for many posts from you, waiting to listen to what you have to say. See you around My Friend. :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

And thank you for the warm welcome. I really hated putting the word THE in front of my name, but there was already a Roseman registered here. I have over 12,000 posts in one other grow site that I am leaving, and I think I have a few friends who will follow me here. Google "roseman, marijuana" or roseman,Deep Water Culture" or "roseman, hydroponics" and you will see why I wanted to keep that name.

Peace, bro!

Hay Welcome to the old farts grower group theres a few of us in here. I m an old stoner like yourself was in the middle of things in 69 and 70 living on the streets in Hollywood Calf Jamming at Griffin's park every weekend.

Been smoken a good 30 something years and loving it...

I also love to grow pot hydyo get 4 crops in a year....

Do start a Journal so we can all see your grow.....
:welcome:

:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Roseman! MostlyCrazy told me you were here, glad to find out where you landed.

To all those looking into Roseman here, he just wrote the most incredible step-by-step instructions as to how to set up and grow using the Deep Water Culture technique. He basically taught me everything I know and you should see the grow I've got going! If anything these plants are overgrown, I'm not sure what I'm going to do for space. I'm 14 days into veg and they are 48" tall! Gotta get a journal going to show off what Roseman has taught one newbie to do.

Again, great to find you here Roseman.
:peace:

:welcome: Roseman

Good to have you aboard! We can always use more members to the Old Farts Grower Group. lol You got about 6 years on me but I'm definitely in Old Fart territory.

I hope to pick up some tips on your Deep Water Culture technique. I've been growing in home made bubbler tubs for years but I've found that a person only stops learning when they decide to stop. Or the mad cow takes over. :0)

Again, :welcome: and a Merry Xmas to you and yours! :peace:

The Roseman! Glad to see you found another home. I'm also from Roseman's previous site and he has taught many people pretty much everything they know about cannabis horticulture. I'm sure many of the Deep Water Culture will migrate here just because of you. I can't wait to see your harvest Roseman.

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and was referred by a friend, I wanted to check it out, I am always looking for new and fun people to hang with make friends and that don't care for drama, Hay! about me I am 54, and have been around the corner a few times like anyone! I'm self employeed/low voltage contractor, any way I hope! I will be able to help others out at some point with the Art of the grow and be a valued member! but learning is my main goal for now.

I am not new! to outdoor growing! but right now I am working on my first indoor grow with hydro/dwc and have had quite a bit of succes so far thanks to some very much needed help from friends on another site, my harvest is coming very soon and looks to turn out great round 1, thanks to the help I have received thus far.

I also wanted say hello! to The Roseman a teacher an friend!

Hello to you all!!! Finally glad to find a place where other people appreciate the plant, the hobby, and the people! Can't wait to join a new family. Look forward to speaking with you all. I am sure many more friends will be following. As some already have. Glad to see Rose, LT, Mostly, Purp and my other brothers from another site. Hope you all don't mind another stoner and grower in the mix!!!:roorrip:

Hay Old Friend MC sent me here :thanks:

:welcome: Roseman

Good to have you aboard! We can always use more members to the Old Farts Grower Group. lol You got about 6 years on me but I'm definitely in Old Fart territory.

I hope to pick up some tips on your Deep Water Culture technique. I've been growing in home made bubbler tubs for years but I've found that a person only stops learning when they decide to stop. Or the mad cow takes over. :0)

Again, :welcome: and a Merry Xmas to you and yours! :peace:

Thanks for the warm welcome, LabRat! Glad to be here.

I grow in a simple DWC reservoir, with extra airstones and a submersive water pump that feeds each individual grow cup........gives a fast start to seeds or sprouts or clones.

The Roseman! Glad to see you found another home. I'm also from Roseman's previous site and he has taught many people pretty much everything they know about cannabis horticulture. I'm sure many of the Deep Water Culture will migrate here just because of you. I can't wait to see your harvest Roseman.

My Brother, I have a 55 gallon aquarium in the den and everytime I feed them, I think of you swimming around! LOL
I am grinning to see you and MC and FryingPan. This is the best day in a long time for the Deep Water Culture!

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and was referred by a friend, I wanted to check it out, I am always looking for new and fun people to hang with make friends and that don't care for drama, Hay! about me I am 54, and have been around the corner a few times like anyone! I'm self employeed/low voltage contractor, any way I hope! I will be able to help others out at some point with the Art of the grow and be a valued member! but learning is my main goal for now.

I am not new! to outdoor growing! but right now I am working on my first indoor grow with hydro/dwc and have had quite a bit of succes so far thanks to some very much needed help from friends on another site, my harvest is coming very soon and looks to turn out great round 1, thanks to the help I have received thus far.

I also wanted say hello! to The Roseman a teacher an friend or at least I hope a friend lol!

Man, I feel like Christmas arrived today! I certainly do miss the good folks and friends like you from you know where.
I spent two weeks just checking this place and few others out, and this one won, hands down. I hope you stick around here too.

Back
Top Bottom