Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

Question i cant grow in the summer due to heat.
My house is has central air but a 600w hps gets so hot i just cant beat the heat it puts off.
I know from grows like pennywise that the lights produce amazing flowers and yield is a selling point with these lights so im not concerned there but the heat what can i expect heat wise?
As it stands now i cant use all 600w my hid draws so i feel i might as well go led.
Is the heat comparable to hid at all?
I plan on using a 435 cfm inline and carbon filter in a 4x3 tent with maybe the 1000?
Or the cob unit im very interested.
Anyone whos seen me post knows im a fan of cobs and dont even have any yet!

Need some guidance!

Not So Rookie Anymore

The Dwarf Star can yield 12oz or a bit more, uses only 230w. It produces so little heat that a 4 inch inline fan worked in a 4x4 tent and kept it cool during summer. It only raises the tent like 2 degrees higher than the room temps.

Re: Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

The Dwarf Star can yield 12oz or a bit more, uses only 230w. It produces so little heat that a 4 inch inline fan worked in a 4x4 tent and kept it cool during summer. It only raises the tent like 2 degrees higher than the room temps.
Great stuff.

Would you happen to know when any of your lights will be available again? Still says "sold out" on your site. :)

Thanks,

Thank you i looked at your site and thats the light i noticed!
When will they be available again?
I need one asap

Not So Rookie Anymore

How much would you say the Goliath raises the temp in the tent? My Mars 192x5 Reflector at 410 watts raises my tent about 3-5 degrees.

Dwarf stars should be less than two weeks. If you sign up to my newsletter letter at Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun I will send everyone an email as lights are ready to ship..

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How much would you say the Goliath raises the temp in the tent? My Mars 192x5 Reflector at 410 watts raises my tent about 3-5 degrees.
With Goliath about 4 degrees, depending on air flow. It is easier to keep a tent cool with than a 600w hps

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Whoot. Received the newsletter email.

I see the PS mini available, which should be perfect for my 2x2.5 tent without the need of a rail, correct? I was considering the Dwarf sun, but may be over kill.

I see the PS mini available, which should be perfect for my 2x2.5 tent without the need of a rail, correct? I was considering the Dwarf sun, but may be over kill.

I'm running a dwarf sun in a 90cm x 50cm tent and I wouldn't say it was over kill. Still easy to keep the heat down too :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm running a dwarf sun in a 90cm x 50cm tent and I wouldn't say it was over kill. Still easy to keep the heat down too :)

Oh nice. Good to know.

I'm looking to buy this week, hopefully the Dwarf Star will be available soon.

As long as you keep the plants short, it will be fine. In my cardboard box grow with the MINI, the first plant was a tall pheno and I ran out of room in 2x2 feet to control it's height. It had minor light stress. The second one was a short pheno and did awesome.

As long as you keep the plants short, it will be fine. In my cardboard box grow with the MINI, the first plant was a tall pheno and I ran out of room in 2x2 feet to control it's height. It had minor light stress. The second one was a short pheno and did awesome.
Thanks for the quick reply.

My smaller tent is 2x2.5x7. Looking to have 3-4 plants at 4" high when completed. I currently have 2 plants vegging.

Would you recommend the mini or Dwarf? I'm so ready to buy! :)

I definitely have my heart set on the PS1000 for my larger area some time in the near future.

My smaller tent is 2x2.5x7. Looking to have 3-4 plants at 4" high when completed. I currently have 2 plants vegging.

I definitely have my heart set on the PS1000 for my larger area some time in the near future.

Dwarf Star if you want max yields. I only ship Dwarf Stars in the US right now, unless you are willing to pay the crazy price to ship from US to another country. It's literally like $288 for shipping. I'm working on getting them ready for the UK area.

Dwarf Star if you want max yields. I only ship Dwarf Stars in the US right now, unless you are willing to pay the crazy price to ship from US to another country. It's literally like $288 for shipping. I'm working on getting them ready for the UK area.
Perfect. I'm on the East coast.

PM? Would like to discuss, if you have time?

Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

Any wanting it shipped to the rest of the world and can't wait check out shipito, it's a company that forwards post from America to the rest of the world and only cost me $80 to ship mine.

Lol, I meant 4 feet. Haha

@ LEDRF
Hey man trying to get hd of you but vant send pm would like to chat about growing in coco, please

Sent from my SM-G360H using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom