Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

Re: Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

That would be so helpful, thanks.

I think I could get away with having the Goliath move 1-2 feet each way. I'll tweak as needed. Also thinking of adding supplemental lights at the edges. Lets see how creative I can get. Already sizing it in 3D builder. ;)

Does he ship to Canada? I would like to get a Goliath myself to be honest with you. I would have to put it on a track though

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I do ship to Canada. The Canada price is on the Goliath page at Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun

But putting the Goliath on a mover wouldn't give larger yields. If anything it would reduce yields. You would also need an expensive move tht could handle the weight.

I mean you damned well hit three with one AF... what strain you thinking?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I will be doing mostly Laughing Buddha, but also trying a few new strains.

What would you recommend for a 5x5x6.5?

Still a Goliath and just cover 4x4. You can pull 2-3 pounds. However, if you want all 6x5 filled with plants, hmm. It is an odd shape to completely fill with any light, including HPS.

Maybe a Goliath and some MINIs. Or Dwarf Stars.

Hahaha.

I couldn't resist! Great light for $1100.

I guess i'll be testing how well it works on a rail. I need 8 feet. Lol

I wouldn't put it on a rail.

Still a Goliath and just cover 4x4. You can pull 2-3 pounds. However, if you want all 6x5 filled with plants, hmm. It is an odd shape to completely fill with any light, including HPS.

Maybe a Goliath and some MINIs. Or Dwarf Stars.
Oh no no I wouldn't fit more then 4 autoflowers in it so maybe 2 photos. I can honestly live with a 4x4 footprint

I'm waiting on cases. Should be about a week before I have them ready to ship. Maybe a bit longer.
I have bigger tent that i can't use at the moment would the dwarf star be too much for my 2'7"x2'7"?

Not So Rookie Anymore

Back
Top Bottom