I changed the nutes last night.
3ml AN ph perfect part A
3ml ph perfect part B
3ml cal-mag
2ml Big bud
2ml carboload

Per gallon in a 10 gall
on res.

Ive dropped the light to 16 inches above the main canopy, the girls love it. First pic is the purple pheno, this was a surprise for sure. Then a couple group shots.

Keep em frosty ya'll

Starkiller purple pheno
420-magazine-mobile770705912.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1618436720.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

Ya got an Aussy distributor mate? I'm in The business for a new light. 3 brands in mind this is one but I can't find where to buy one here in Australia??

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So, I ordered 2 x dwarf stars, but you have stopped shipping to UK, and I got an immediate refund. I live in scandinavia, does this mean I won't be able to buy any of your lights, Neil? If so that is sad.. Can you give me a recommendation for something similiar? Was really looking forward to trying out some good LEDs.

I want to find someone that will ship from UK. I am talking with FedEx now to see if they can get me a reasonable shipping price from US to UK. I ship a lot of lights with them, so they said they are working on the best price.

Problem is, you will still need to pay duties and such when the light gets there.

Fedex said they will have a solution for me in about a week.

Very interesting LEDRF. Been seeing your lamps in a couple of journals and am very impressed with their results. Am using 3 Mars pro II epistar 320's now. Thinking I'll probably go for a couple of your lamps next time I need lights

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

De', you will love them.

I'm about to reveal my Perfect Sun COB that will be coming out in March for $895. Does not use a mover. Just did an average 4x4 par rating. A huge 569. Goliath is 582. A 1000w HPS is around 570. Kind's best light, they say is 340, which is super low, especially for using so many watts.

Average 569 for 4x4 will yield over 2 pounds.

It is much smaller and lighter than the Goliath, but it uses almost 100 watts more.

I bet when the time comes and I have fried the lamps I use now, you will have developed several new generations of lamps. Will keep on following your progress until then.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Okey, LEDRF, so you WILL start to ship to, let's say, scandinavia countries again soon? Can you please let us know here in this thread when you start shipping to us again? I know I have to pay taxes on stuff, that's normal when importing stuff. Even so, maybe you could adjust value ( I know, don't talk about this shit in public, but you know what I'm saying). Lower commercial invoice value = lower tax to pay to the government. I just ordered a viparspectra 900w (real 418w) from eBay (because you wouldn't send me your goodshit, lol :p ) , and I do have to pay my countrys tax for that when importing itm, that's a given. I don't live in the UK, and almost anyone ( I think) who orders your lights from another european country than the UK would have to pay import taxes. Don't be shook, just send to us from the US. The light I just ordered is from the US. Why would it be any different ordering from you? Keep on keeping on bro. Just wanted to try out your lights!

Best regards.

I do ship to Australia. You use the UK on the buy now drop down, but right now I am not shipping overseas. Will be doing so after vacation, in about a month.

Ok mate what's the time line on that COB drop mate if it's around that time that might be a better option for me

Ok mate what's the time line on that COB drop mate if it's around that time that might be a better option for me

I'm shooting for Early March, but will probably be mid March.

De', you will love them.

I'm about to reveal my Perfect Sun COB that will be coming out in March for $895. Does not use a mover. Just did an average 4x4 par rating. A huge 569. Goliath is 582. A 1000w HPS is around 570. Kind's best light, they say is 340, which is super low, especially for using so many watts.

Average 569 for 4x4 will yield over 2 pounds.

It is much smaller and lighter than the Goliath, but it uses almost 100 watts more.
If you need a beta tester, let me know lol. .

Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

I got a question. Does the mini and the 500 use the same panels as the 1000? I have a 65" wide room and thought that a 1000 with a mini on each end would cover nicely with a mover. Or even a 1000 with 500 on one end although the asymmetrical set up may be a pain to hang.

Back
Top Bottom