Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

Thought I would share our strawberry cake that's under the PS 1000. Bring on the buds!

420-magazine-mobile162359848.jpg

I didnt meen any disrespect niel, I've watched a bunch of your videos and think your a stand up guy forsure.. Ive just heard alot of bad things about the 3w diodes penetration.. Im an electrician by trade and have done alot of led upgrades around my city. I have seen the first gen 1w lights installed, just to be replaced by, 3w models, then we replaced with some high output 3w, now everything is cob that we install.. Im glad your installing your own chips in those cases.. Any thoughts on doing a cob light?

Hey Neil. Been hovering around your videos and reviews a little while now, and I need to try your lights out.
My tent is 5x5,5x7 (or almost 7, 205cm tall). Is this tent too small to run a PS 1000 on a mover? I mean, would the light always be hitting the middle section so the plants would burn? I don't wanna go with the Goliath, because I don't want the weight. Was thinking 2 x DS, but if they don't cover 5 feet either way, then it's not for me. Tried using the contact form on the web first, let's see if I get a response here, hehe. Also, I take it that PS1000 absolutely HAVE to be on a mover. How much height does the mover steal?

I have the PS1000 on a 3' light rail in a 4x4x7 tent you can see how i have it hung for now. The light is 20" above the majority of the canopy and im lowering a couple of inches each day. These Starkiller OG are 9 days after the first pistils showed, you can already see the trichs on the bud leaves. Im very impressed so far.
784e874720ebc74ab19efea0d2e29fa2.jpg
79af609d6e0b4bbee51cb511ec69edd4.jpg
e3c203b2944470ff8f7365d2ca899b14.jpg
6f0ecb9a8dd348281988491a42981e1f.jpg

Keep em frosty ya'll

Re: Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

I have the PS1000 on a 3' light rail in a 4x4x7 tent you can see how i have it hung for now. The light is 20" above the majority of the canopy and im lowering a couple of inches each day. These Starkiller OG are 9 days after the first pistils showed, you can already see the trichs on the bud leaves. Im very impressed so far.

Keep em frosty ya'll
Amazing!!!! I could just eat those sugar leaves. Lol

So glad we chatted about these lights on your GJ. I'm able to see some more results before my purchase.

Yup, the links are still valid. I will be starting a new thread soonish, with links to 420 discounts as well. That way they are all on the home page.

Sweet deal!!

I'll be ordering (2) PS1000's in a few weeks, once Uncle Sam pays me back. ;)

I think youll like them Vex

Keep em frosty ya'll
Whoot!

Let's see if I can buy both at the same time soon. I want to be able to build my system, and not go broke. Ha!

So far loving the ps1000 I'm 3 weeks into flowering and the ladies look good and my first grow with the light.
Three different strains Acapulco gold, Thunderstruck and mama Thai. 5 in total in a 4x8 on light mover.

420-magazine-mobile831198871.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1184362491.jpg

420-magazine-mobile122889529.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Be sure dur8ng the last three weeks to lower the light as low as possible, especially if covering 8x4. I got mine within 5 inches. I kept lowering it ever few days from week 7 and on. By week 4 they should handle the light at 18 inches away.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Neil. Been hovering around your videos and reviews a little while now, and I need to try your lights out.
My tent is 5x5,5x7 (or almost 7, 205cm tall). Is this tent too small to run a PS 1000 on a mover? I mean, would the light always be hitting the middle section so the plants would burn? I don't wanna go with the Goliath, because I don't want the weight. Was thinking 2 x DS, but if they don't cover 5 feet either way, then it's not for me. Tried using the contact form on the web first, let's see if I get a response here, hehe. Also, I take it that PS1000 absolutely HAVE to be on a mover. How much height does the mover steal?
The mover plus light takes up about 15 inches. For some reason I don't always get emails on my site.

The ps 1000 will not cover the 5 width.

7 feet will work just keep you plants under 3 feet tall.

2x dwarf stars can yield 24oz.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im 10 days from seeing the first pistils and have light set 20" from most of the canopy. Ill pull down some of the taller Colas today. Plants seem to love it on the light rail so will continue to lower it a bit each day or so.

Keep em frosty ya'll

Anyone using the Goliath WITHOUT a light rail? Anyone know what the difference their temps between inside their tent and outside is? Just curious. LEDRF out of curiosity, why is the Goliath so Heavy? Im gonna try and watch some more of your videos later today. Im pretty sure Im going to go with a Goliath. I thought about 2 DS but think this may be better.

Anyone using the Goliath WITHOUT a light rail? Anyone know what the difference their temps between inside their tent and outside is? Just curious. LEDRF out of curiosity, why is the Goliath so Heavy? Im gonna try and watch some more of your videos later today. Im pretty sure Im going to go with a Goliath. I thought about 2 DS but think this may be better.

Pretty sure the Goliath is designed not to be on a light mover. Just the PS1000 needs a mover.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom