Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

The mover plus light takes up about 15 inches. For some reason I don't always get emails on my site.

The ps 1000 will not cover the 5 width.

7 feet will work just keep you plants under 3 feet tall.

2x dwarf stars can yield 24oz.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for the answer, and thanks to pennywise for answer with pictures.

How much can the PS1000 yield?

What setup would you recommend with the 4x5,5 tent, 2x DS or 1 PS1000 on a mover?

Thanks.

EDIT: Came to realize it's a 4x5,5x7 tent. Not too used to the imperial system.

Re: Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

Pretty sure the Goliath is designed not to be on a light mover. Just the PS1000 needs a mover.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
You are correct!

My dream setup would be a 10x10 (2 - 10x10x8 veg/bloom areas - 4 lights) with side by side Goliaths, no rails. Playing with a diagonal scrog design to optimize space.

Although due to budget, will most likely build a 8×8x7 (2 - 8x4 veg/bloom) area with 1 PS1000/rail on each side.

1661457568015.png

I'm excited to finally get started.

Try growpotcheaply.com several videos of the perfect sun lights there. Yea that setup is looking so awesome Vex.

Keep em frosty ya'll
I have redesigned it with actual measurements. Taking me a bit longer, but will start my GJ with planning updates.

I think I'm having too much fun designing it in the free 3D builder software. Lol It's great to have a visual model, especially when buying the equipment needed.

What software are you using?

Keep em frosty ya'll
Microsoft 3D Builder, intended for 3D printing, but I used it for my grow room design. Simple, but good...and FREE!

I'm sure theres better (free) 3D software out there, but this one worked fine for me.

If you'd like, I can send you the .3mf file of my design? You can customize as needed. :)

P.S. I supercropped my Red Diesel clone 2 days ago. ;)

420-magazine-mobile803166291.jpg

Turning back up nicely already, i wont be ready to design my space for several months yet. But cool to know where to turn when i am ready

Keep em frosty ya'll

Whats the closest you all are getting to your canopy with the Goliath? I dont let my plants really get that tall but with my fan and fliter being in there I think the max above canopy at end of stretch I will be able to get is about 24-28 inches. Thats when plants are at their tallest. I read on the site 18-24" so I think I will be ok. But wanna see what your all are keeping yours at

Good question. Just got my Goliath. I have them about 30" away. Let me know how you make out and any adjustments you make.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good question. Just got my Goliath. I have them about 30" away. Let me know how you make out and any adjustments you make.

Word!!

Pics whenever you can?

I would love 4 Goliaths in my near future grow room...but will be happy with 2 PS1000's on rails. :)

Will do. By the way is anyone using any eye protection with the perfect sun or Goliath? Never had a light this powerful. I feel I should have some now. I know some compensate for the hps, but it isn't necessary here.

Obi, I wear sunglasses.

Goliath height. Once the plants are about 3 weeks into flower, I try 24 inches away. For the last 3 weeks, I work it down to 18 inches away, or at least 20 inches away.

I really push them hard the last two weeks. I want it at 18 inches away for those two weeks.

So, I ordered 2 x dwarf stars, but you have stopped shipping to UK, and I got an immediate refund. I live in scandinavia, does this mean I won't be able to buy any of your lights, Neil? If so that is sad.. Can you give me a recommendation for something similiar? Was really looking forward to trying out some good LEDs.

Well thanks, yeah that is an option. But it seems like alot more hassle for trying to become a customer and lay down $900, bah. Must say I'm really disappointed. Why have you stopped shipping to europe?

Just read some horrible reviews on shipito, same with a jettcarrier, a company I made an account with some years ago. Seems like packages "get lost" and are very late and so on. Not risking that.

Back
Top Bottom