Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

Penetration should be excellent in a 7' tent, my 4x4x7 tent will only need around 2 1/2 feet of penetration and what ive seen in the videos shows plenty of penetration at that distance.

Keep em frosty ya'll

But even if it got the 1.4 grams that two Dwarf Stars get, then 3 Goliaths in a 8x4 area would use 500 less watts than 2x 1000w HPS, and would pull over 5 pounds.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't 2 goliaths cover 8x4? and would yield be closer to 3lbs?
questions: Can I run these on 220v in the US? Can I daisy chain 2 or 3?

Come on guys some one help me out please. Im wanti g to get a new light. Thinking goliath but still waiting for some kind person to answer a few ??s. Like is that too much light for a 3x3x5.11 tent? How much heat does it put out and how much can it take during summer? 3 yr warranty but what are the details of that warranty

Terms and conditions are on the site for warranties. The Goliath wouldn't be too much for that area. You would get huge yields. However, I will be coming out with a Cree cob 50w plus some. Bridgelux 5w. It would be better for thst space and th4 cost is less. However it does use 675w instead of Goliaths 575w. Both produce very little heat. Even less than a 600w hps.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I looked on site but must of missed it. All i seen was the 3 years. Thanks for replying. I dont know how much heat a hps puts out. I just wonder cuz i have my set up out in my building with no a/c but hope to get it before this summer. Right now i have a mars reflector 192 with 400w. It only heats my tent up an extra few degrees. I only grow for myself so only need to grow 4 medium plants at a time. Just looking for a solid light that will last

Just got my new PS 1000 installed and i set at 24" on a lightrail 4.0 ill lower it a little each day.
ac25b6ce546a8f9cc84954c4b7ddbe66.jpg
dd7412b8af7fccb5f1db83f850ee96d1.jpg
fe19de731fe2754072945170a9dbbfab.jpg

Keep em frosty ya'll

Whats the closest you all are getting to your canopy with the Goliath? I dont let my plants really get that tall but with my fan and fliter being in there I think the max above canopy at end of stretch I will be able to get is about 24-28 inches. Thats when plants are at their tallest. I read on the site 18-24" so I think I will be ok. But wanna see what your all are keeping yours at

Hello LEDRF new member here and I have to say loving your lights! Just a quick question, could you tell me the par readings from the dwarf star and how it compares to the 500? Will be purchasing one of the two soon :D
Thanks
They are almost identical. I prefer growing with th4 DS.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not sure about when 500s. But the Dwarf Star is what I prefer. They are powerful new tech 3w. With the double lens technology they put out almost identicle pars for penetration and has a higher average par and covers a bit more area.

Aslo, people are getting larger yields with the Dwarf Star.

Im more intrested in the 500 as i can get those apollos for cheap off ebay.. They also dont get the greatest reviews as the 3w diodes supposedly dont compare to the 5w..
420-magazine-mobile1431211427.jpg

These are also canadian prices.... Much much cheaper... Your 500s are 5w right?

This is something I have explained in videos a few times. They are not Apollos. Apollo and I and Kind LED use the same cases. We don't use the same LEDs or insides. Are spectrums are very different, and the Perfect Sun Spectrum is what makes my lights so efficient. It's how my Goliath pulls over 2 pounds, using only 575 watts.

The MINI also uses 3w Diodes, I pulled 4oz from one plant. It uses only 125 watts.

It is like if me and you both bought the same PC case on New Egg but built different computers, using the same case. Doesn't make our PC's the same.

I've been growing a long time, and I would grow with the Dwarf Star over 500 every time. Rusty pulled 10.7 oz from 1 Dwarf Star off one Blu Dream.

Check out the Kind L450 --
1661457930008.png

Kind just pays them an extra $450 one time cost to cut KIND LED into the side of the case.

But if the creator and grower with the lights doesn't convince you, go with the 500. It should be ready in a week or so.

500 uses 5w bridgelux.

Back
Top Bottom