Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

For the price that's crazy, similar products on the market for a quarter of the cost

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

For the price that's crazy, similar products on the market for a quarter of the cost

Well i have checked around and only seen a few cheap ass china made garbage that is cheaper.

Now as for a canadian company they come close in price and product, but i am still keeping this product here in mind and decide in near future.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Well I got one of the perfect sun 500, and I used to run hid/hps 400w. So far I just used this in veg and switch shortly but this has really shown me more in veg than what the 400w hid did. Some strain and nutes. :allgood:

I ordered the Perfect Sun 1000 yesterday, it will hang from my light rail 4.0 in a 4x4x7 tent. Cant wait to get it up and running im 10 days from flipping to 12/12 so looking forward to what this light can do.

Keep em frosty ya'll

I ordered the Perfect Sun 1000 yesterday, it will hang from my light rail 4.0 in a 4x4x7 tent. Cant wait to get it up and running im 10 days from flipping to 12/12 so looking forward to what this light can do.

Keep em frosty ya'll
Congrats Penny! That is my setup I want in the future but monies be tight, LoL enjoy it

Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

I figure if I see as good or better veg results, I'll switch my berry garden and my med garden over to led

I went to LED 2 grows back, and im commited now. I doubt if i go back to HID's

Keep em frosty ya'll
I see all these great grows here and on ig- led .- that being said-
My biggest concern is their disposability - but I think I read they have replaceable diodes now- obviously I'm in the exploratory phase and really need to do my homework before I spout off .

Lol I understand trust me, like you said longevity is a real concern. Led's have come a long ways in just the shirt time I've been growing. I see more frost on my flowers compared to the 600w HPS I started with.

Hey Neil just found out about your lights through a buddy I've watch almost all your YouTube vids and saw this thread about them is the deal still valid or did I miss my chance. One Love keep up the awesome work

Hey Neil just found out about your lights through a buddy I've watch almost all your YouTube vids and saw this thread about them is the deal still valid or did I miss my chance. One Love keep up the awesome work

Yup, the links are still valid. I will be starting a new thread soonish, with links to 420 discounts as well. That way they are all on the home page.

My PS 1000 is supposed to be here tommorow but im afraid this ice storm their predicting may delay the delivery. Man im praying it doesnt lol

Keep em frosty ya'll

Theres a chance it will slide south of us, my girls are just now showing pistils and i really cant wait to put this light over them. ✌️

Keep em frosty ya'll

Hello. I am thinking of getting a PS GOLIATH and am doing as much research as I can. But there doesnt seem to be alot of data out there. Has anyone Grown repeated grows with these lights without any kind of light failures. Just wondering how stable these lights are. And if they are all that they claim to be. Iv read that there is extra blue to trick the par meter or something crazy like that. Only read it in one place but the guy sounded smart. lol smarter than me anyway. I am growing in a 3.3x3.3x5.11 Mars grow tent. Will the Goliath be too much for my tent? I see it covers a 5x5. I eventually want to upgrade my tent to a 4x4. But the Goliath is ALOT of $$ so Im digging for info. I emailed their actual site but never got a reply. I seen its a 3 year warranty. But is it like MARS warranty where after a year I have to pay for shipping and labor? How much heat does it put out and in the summer how much heat can it take? If anyone can answer any of these questions I would really appreciate it. Im excited to get a new light. But its like buying a new car. Alot of $$ and your stuck with it for a while. I want to make the right decision.

I wont know for awhile personally but everyone using these lights love them. Par readings are 1 thing but seeing the end results speaks volumes.

Keep em frosty ya'll

Back
Top Bottom