Pests in the 3 week of flowering: how can I fight them shortly?

Fietchen

I have seed 3 weeks ago some Pest bitches and i spray every 2 Days with Neem oil and i thought the bugs are gone wrong thoughts.... Today i seen some leafs on Top with lot of these :( how can i fight them in a short time?

IMG_20190705_112659.jpg

Those are aphids-I won't go into their life cycle,but their population can double overnight,so whatever you do to kill them will need to work pretty fast.
Neem oil should do it,but you have to be sure to spray the undersides of all the leaves.
And you don't want to get it on the buds if you can avoid it.

Diluted isopropyl alcohol will also kill them,possibly faster than neem.
"To make the spray, mix 1/2 to 1 cup of rubbing alcohol with 1 quart of water in a pump-spray bottle. It's a good idea to test spray one leaf of an infested plant and wait a day to check for damage." (quoted from google)...I'd try the weaker mix first.

With alcohol you need to actually spray it on the bugs-just spraying it near them won't do it.
You can also just wipe off all the ones you see-paying extra attention to the areas near the buds- you do not want them getting into the buds,just because you probably don't want to be smoking dead aphids-they won't leave when the buds are drying-they just stay in there and die ...
Good luck ,they're a pain in the butt,but it is possible to get rid of them before they do any real damage...but you'll have to keep at it right up to harvest.

Those are aphids-I won't go into their life cycle,but their population can double overnight,so whatever you do to kill them will need to work pretty fast.
Neem oil should do it,but you have to be sure to spray the undersides of all the leaves.
And you don't want to get it on the buds if you can avoid it.

Diluted isopropyl alcohol will also kill them,possibly faster than neem.
"To make the spray, mix 1/2 to 1 cup of rubbing alcohol with 1 quart of water in a pump-spray bottle. It's a good idea to test spray one leaf of an infested plant and wait a day to check for damage." (quoted from google)...I'd try the weaker mix first.

With alcohol you need to actually spray it on the bugs-just spraying it near them won't do it.
You can also just wipe off all the ones you see-paying extra attention to the areas near the buds- you do not want them getting into the buds,just because you probably don't want to be smoking dead aphids-they won't leave when the buds are drying-they just stay in there and die ...
Good luck ,they're a pain in the butt,but it is possible to get rid of them before they do any real damage...but you'll have to keep at it right up to harvest.

Hello Sir, I have bought Lady Bugs Larves Predators... They eat them Fast i hope i here pretty good things about Lady bugs Larves. Your Alcohol mixture sounds good but impossible to Spray without spraying on the Buds! I spray with Neem for the last weeks but didn't help so lady bugs the way to go what you think?

I've used ladybugs before for aphids,and they work well.. if you can keep them around-
If you're using the larva they'll probably stay on the job longer.

Sounds like it should work fine.

Back
Top Bottom