Phlizon 420 Sale Giveaway!

Yay giving away lights again!

200w (8).gif

Well I Can't wait anymore to try out the Phlizon PHX4 240W LED grow light! :):ganjamon: Wait, what time is it again?? I gotta pee, I'll be back later, :goodluck: LOL
Still no updates? The anticipation is really building up and I really hope that this goes to someone that grows some amazing plants 🪴. Thanks for putting on this giveaway and being a 420 Sponsor. CL🍀 :420::thanks:

I'm not sure what happened here! I know it wasn't on purpose. There is always a solution!

@PhlizonGrowLight

Hi! 👋

@Joe Brewster

Any issues with phlizon?

They left the whole community in severe anticipation over here! Is there anyway to contact them directly? I see that they were last online May 6th...

I'm not sure what happened here! I know it wasn't on purpose. There is always a solution!

@PhlizonGrowLight

Hi! 👋

@Joe Brewster

Any issues with phlizon?

They left the whole community in severe anticipation over here! Is there anyway to contact them directly? I see that they were last online May 6th...
Sorry not my department @Renee Roberts would be the person that can help or send it to the right person

Really sorry for the late update cause one of our colleague just quited the job and we just missed to announce the winner. 🙃
And the winner is @g-one-three! Congratulations!

Really sorry for the late update cause one of our colleague just quited the job and we just missed to announce the winner. 🙃
And the winner is @g-one-three! Congratulations!
Thanks for updating us and for your awesome giveaway @PhlizonGrowLight. Congratulations 🎈🍾 g- one three on scoring a great light 💡. CL🍀 :woohoo::party::party::party::party:

Back
Top Bottom