Phlizon LED Grow Light Valentine's Day Giveaway

Hi @OGpapa @Mayne @Greenbushscrogger

Come check out @PhlizonGrowLight giveaway!

My puny stunted harvest. I planted these into oversaturated soil and while they looked healthy they never vegged properly. They should have been cut down at week 4 when I realized they weren't developing properly, but I have a soft heart and just couldn't kill them. They were nice little plants but it wasn't worth the time and expense to keep them under light 12 weeks.
Id be really psyched to expand to a bigger light and more square footage so I have room to run more plants! After studying this grow and troubleshooting I know how to avoid overwatering.
PXL_20240207_030310154.jpg

Hi @OGpapa @Mayne @Greenbushscrogger

Come check out @PhlizonGrowLight giveaway!

My puny stunted harvest. I planted these into oversaturated soil and while they looked healthy they never vegged properly. They should have been cut down at week 4 when I realized they weren't developing properly, but I have a soft heart and just couldn't kill them. They were nice little plants but it wasn't worth the time and expense to keep them under light 12 weeks.
Id be really psyched to expand to a bigger light and more square footage so I have room to run more plants! After studying this grow and troubleshooting I know how to avoid overwatering.
PXL_20240207_030310154.jpg
Were they auto’s your plants? CL🍀

It fits in a 4x4 what size tent have you got
I've got a 3×3. I was just looking at the 450w which would be perfect for my tent. I've got over 400w with the lights I've got at the moment, so I'll let someone more deserving win this beauty.

I've got a 3×3. I was just looking at the 450w which would be perfect for my tent. I've got over 400w with the lights I've got at the moment, so I'll let someone more deserving win this beauty.
Buy a 4x4 tent i upgraded and love it

Back
Top Bottom