Phlizon LED Grow Light Valentine's Day Giveaway

Getting Way to many email alerts on this giveaway thread ....
If you unfollow then follow again you should get the option to follow without receiving emails? I do this with them all otherwise it's a nightmare 👍

If you unfollow then follow again you should get the option to follow without receiving emails? I do this with them all otherwise it's a nightmare 👍
When you get and email at the bottom there is a link to unfollow the thread. Takes you to the site where you can unfollow just that thread or all.

To stop the emails being created go to you preferences and Deselect this:

IMG_1473.jpeg

When you get and email at the bottom there is a link to unfollow the thread. Takes you to the site where you can unfollow just that thread or all.

To stop the emails being created go to you preferences and Deselect this:

IMG_1473.jpeg
Alright smarty pants 🤣

Curious do they use the tag system as a way to choose a winner?
Just some rules to encourage engagement, same as collecting dunno tear strips to enter a breakfast cereal draw.

Phlizon the generous sponsors rightfully want some attention and interest in their lights! They look great. Be cool to see whoever wins what they do with it

Just some rules to encourage engagement, same as collecting dunno tear strips to enter a breakfast cereal draw.

Phlizon the generous sponsors rightfully want some attention and interest in their lights! They look great. Be cool to see whoever wins what they do with it
Oh man, if I had a light like that, I would definitely be rearranging my garage into a completely different kind of work shop 😆
I'd be able to grow more than 3 plants at a time!!

Back
Top Bottom