Photos of micro organism

I am sorry I am late to reply Sure you can share with anyone interested. Because I think this disease is spreading, I have had some of my friends share theirs and its infected to as far as 1000 miles away
No reply from the agricultue lab unfortunately!

What about a sulfur burn?
I tried sulfur until it burn the leafs on the plants. But the micro-organism mutated and it resurfaced again. I can see the red micro-organism motionless, but I put a clone in the room and it developed in the clone; I think its like a spore that can travel in the air.

Attachments

• T20190426_001_0167.jpg
    T20190426_001_0167.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 28
I tried clorex. yes it will kill, but the grey-black balls or dots remain and I think its like a mold spore that stays and developes into the organism.

I am not to hopefull of finding an antidote. I research mold spores I find that some mold spores survive even an atom blast,My only hope is to try 1 more time and if I fail sell my property and move to a new environment

also the spores are probably all over my house,I research they travel on anything and everything including the air, I probably carry them everywhere I go, Thats a bummer, back to the drawing board, or quit for good

To get rid of spores it would be a challenge.
When houses get mold infestations they spray everything down with a baking soda solution. The pH change kills the mold and spores from what I understand. They leave this to sit and then pressure wash or stream sanitize everything. Then they use a hepa filter to see if they got it all.

Not sure if any of this would be feasible in your situation.

Back
Top Bottom