Photos of micro organism

I've posted on IG, I tagged a couple of biologists the one dude that spoke up said the photos didn't show enough to identify whatever it is.
I've posted on IG, I tagged a couple of biologists the one dude that spoke up said the photos didn't show enough to identify whatever it is.
What do they need, I am saving a couple small colas and wait ,If anyone can Find a biologist that will help .I can ship him the sample for him to study,
[Thanks for your suppor

yes I am in the state of Michigan near Ann Arbor,Mi.
Nice. I'll see what I can do. Maybe a sample really would be a possibility if they are interested in having a look. It's a big federal research centre, huge state of the art greenhouse, hundreds of acres of test plots, dozens of scientists, multiple MRI machines, 10, 000 sq ft lab and so on.

Hope it works,It would help the community, to find out about the organism and find a cure before someone else gets it;
I think its spreading, I have had a couple of friends from this area that have brought me some to share but i have not put it under microscope, but I think its the same, smoke no potency. But they are skeptical ,they say its just weak. I have smoked for up to 70 years, Never have had any problems. Until 3 years ago, Now it seem every one I tried is not worth it
I ran out of my own stash ,but it lasted me a year

Idk guys... bleaching everything and setting fire to all plant remains may be the best approach. I can’t help but think of the saying curiosity killed the cat...maybe sending this shit all over isn’t the best plan. I’d either have CDC come out to you or just get rid of it and sanitize EVERYTHING.

Idk guys... bleaching everything and setting fire to all plant remains may be the best approach. I can’t help but think of the saying curiosity killed the cat...maybe sending this shit all over isn’t the best plan. I’d either have CDC come out to you or just get rid of it and sanitize EVERYTHING.
Hahah I was thinking the same thing! Better quadruple vacuum pack that sucker. Pretty sure the lab is equipped for such things but still its kinda scary!

this just in :

travel advisory for citizens travelling to michigan:

1. upon leaving michigan park your car at the state line.

2. exit the vehicle and shower vigorously.

3. burn your clothes.

4. once decontaminated continue on foot nude down the interstate.

carry on. :)

The biologist might, what about all the hands in between. Pennywise, your mission for today should you choose to accept it is watch the following and then report back with whether or not he should ship the samples:

~World War Z
~28 Days Later
~I Am Legend
~Contagion
~Outbreak

This is how shit starts guys, trust me, I’ve seen it in the movies :)

I would call and talk with them first, we're not equipped to deal with Zombies!
I've sent off an email describing the situation.. Mentioned I could send them some pix if they are interested and take it from there. I'm guessing they have transport protocols as they do deal with pathogens for all sorts of crops.

No one has stepped up on IG, which I guess is no surprise
m@#$er F@#$%er They only want they easy money.I think they are bullshit They only tell you about the thc level and the mold or other shit on the buds, but no a single one will identify the shit they find or how to cure it.I have paid them 3 times the only shit they give me thc level and if you got mold or not.They do not know shit from shinola,I do not give a shit about the thc level { i can tell where it hits me or not. I think they are just a racket to get your money. Take your bud to a PSI lab and they do not know what is in your bud. just thc and mold.

I have failed to kill the micro-organism that affected my plants. I tried everything nothing works. It kills but the spores keep coming back to new plants.I have trashed all my plants, I am going to start anew. What I need is a biologist that can tell me what to use to make sure the organism spores are dead and not coming back.If there is a biologist in the community can you give me some advise? I have tried alcohol, hydro peroxide, Bleach ,Oxidate, venerate, Eagle 20ew, All pesticides, all miticides, Sulfer, liquid copper, I can see the micro-organism .I can see how it mutates, But I am not educated on Biology ,I can not find a biologist that will help. I tried an institution, but they wanted $3500,00 up front and if it was not on their data base ,they could not identify it, and i would be out $3500,00. I have tried universities, but they refuse, because they are federally funded.

I'd like to share your pix with an agricultural research centre we have here with your permission? They have a huge lab. No worries, cannabis is legal here and they may have interest seeing as how this type of thing could be a problem for a big government controlled industry here..
I am sorry I am late to reply Sure you can share with anyone interested. Because I think this disease is spreading, I have had some of my friends share theirs and its infected to as far as 1000 miles away

I have hundreds of photos ,but they do me no good , I can see them mutate but I do not know if its the plant .I do not know what a cannabis plants look like under a big microscope. I only had a $7,00 microscope before now I have a $150,00 microscope but I do not know nothing zbout plant biology

I have failed to kill the micro-organism that affected my plants. I tried everything nothing works. It kills but the spores keep coming back to new plants.I have trashed all my plants, I am going to start anew. What I need is a biologist that can tell me what to use to make sure the organism spores are dead and not coming back.If there is a biologist in the community can you give me some advise? I have tried alcohol, hydro peroxide, Bleach ,Oxidate, venerate, Eagle 20ew, All pesticides, all miticides, Sulfer, liquid copper, I can see the micro-organism .I can see how it mutates, But I am not educated on Biology ,I can not find a biologist that will help. I tried an institution, but they wanted $3500,00 up front and if it was not on their data base ,they could not identify it, and i would be out $3500,00. I have tried universities, but they refuse, because they are federally funded.
To confidently kill spores you need to autoclave at 122C everything, which is not practical but it gives you an idea of how tough they are.

Back
Top Bottom