Picking Up A New Hobby! 4x4x6.5 Indoor Tent

if you dont mind me asking what you running in there? im trying to dial in my 600r in my 4x4 im thinking im gonna hit up my local grow shop grab that pen and maybe that fan lol the hurricane one i got the peg board the other day and a nice sprayer.
So my whole setup for that tent. I run 4x4 gorilla tent, hlg 600r with killowatt meter, a 6 inch hurricane inline fan, 6x12 inch phresh filter, 4 inch hurricane inline fan with 4 inch phresh filter for intake, and i actually have a 16 inch hurricane wallmount in the corner above my light a little. I hook my outtake air to my window through my portable ac window adapter.

My humidity is also only around 30% I bought a humidifier 3 weeks ago and it still hasn’t shown up the company says it will get here in 3 days will see ‍♂️♂️
E69E39C4-75F5-448E-B7FD-89B01FAE402D.png

Just bought a pen fluids and the new hurricane supreme 16 inch fan. Cant wait for it to show up im hoping this fixes my issues it has to be the ph im hoping

So my whole setup for that tent. I run 4x4 gorilla tent, hlg 600r with killowatt meter, a 6 inch hurricane inline fan, 6x12 inch phresh filter, 4 inch hurricane inline fan with 4 inch phresh filter for intake, and i actually have a 16 inch hurricane wallmount in the corner above my light a little. I hook my outtake air to my window through my portable ac window adapter.

Hey so you think if i hang that new hurrican 16 in supreme fan at the top right of my tent and have the Hurricane HGC736520 Classic Series Clip Fan, 6", 6", White clipped up top blowing down do you think i need my tower fan? Can i take that out? or should i keep that too if i keep that im going to put it on the floor and take out the table and put it in the back middle but was hoping i might be able to get rid of it thoughts?

Hey so you think if i hang that new hurrican 16 in supreme fan at the top right of my tent and have the Hurricane HGC736520 Classic Series Clip Fan, 6", 6", White clipped up top blowing down do you think i need my tower fan? Can i take that out? or should i keep that too if i keep that im going to put it on the floor and take out the table and put it in the back middle but was hoping i might be able to get rid of it thoughts?
Oh yeah if you get a 12 inch or 16 inch wallmount you wonr need the clip fan or the tower fan. The hurricane wallmounts push alot of air and are super strong.

Oh yeah if you get a 12 inch or 16 inch wallmount you wonr need the clip fan or the tower fan. The hurricane wallmounts push alot of air and are super strong.

Sweet free up some room for another pot prefect gahahah damn kinda pissed about just buying that tower fan but we can use it around the house. Didn’t know the nice trick with the pegboard. I got a 16 in I just was hoping it wasn’t too much

Sweet free up some room for another pot prefect gahahah damn kinda pissed about just buying that tower fan but we can use it around the house. Didn’t know the nice trick with the pegboard. I got a 16 in I just was hoping it wasn’t too much
The 16 is big but it doesnt get in my way at all. Having it up in the corner kinda high works perfect. The amount of air the fan pushes is super nice. I personally hate clip fans. Like i use them in my veg area and around my lights to help cool em down a bit. The wallmounts are where its at. Just gotta figure out a good way to hang them so they dont shade your canopy. Ive been told that having a 16 in or 12 wallmount in a 4x4 tent isnt ideal but i have no issues at all. And i use ratchet hangers to hold the board up. If you got some extra laying around they work good. But you can use whatever to hang it up.

Hey @MrDabFace!

I find a 6-inch clip fan very useful for pushing cool air around. I also have my intake inline fan coming in from the bottom to draw in cool air. I'm growing in coco/peat. It's certainly different than typical soil growing!

I'm excited to watch alongside this grow journal! :ganjamon:

Hey @corytheghost,

was just wondering how you operate your inline intake fan? I am currently running a 4x4 and I just leave the vents at the bottom. I think the right thing to do is to close those up and run an intake like you are. Do you control yours to any parameter such as humidity or do you just let it run at a constant speed 24/7?

GG

Hey @corytheghost,

was just wondering how you operate your inline intake fan? I am currently running a 4x4 and I just leave the vents at the bottom. I think the right thing to do is to close those up and run an intake like you are. Do you control yours to any parameter such as humidity or do you just let it run at a constant speed 24/7?

GG
It’s going to depend on What lights you are running , how hot they run , and the temps/ humidity In The room your tent is in ..(how many plants also etc . Hydro vs. Soil also makes a difference )
seedling stage I don’t need the extra fans , veg stage until 7 weeks I don’t need the stationary fan but I need the fresh air intake ..bloom I’ll switch the stationary fan to an oscillating

then a 6 inch hose pulling air out of the top of the tent into a filter can all , 24/7 when operating

4x4 gorilla
but it could be very different in your region with your environmental factors ..

Well little bit of a rough patch with the only plant I really cared for was the GMO. You can see its nice and purple super stressed out not sure if its going to bounce back. I transplanted it for the third and final time. Its now in a 5 gal bucket with perlite for the hempy method. Moved that guy over and the GMO x GWiz to containers. The plant in the back left is the super soil no nutes what so ever lol.

I really hope that GMO comes through will see

Back
Top Bottom