Picking Up A New Hobby! 4x4x6.5 Indoor Tent

Shit nevermind i thought you were talking about the light but yeah pegboard you can use normal ply wood too if you want

I have the same light as you and i see your killing it lol im pretty excited if i dont fuck this up. Im going to post a video tomorrow i have this yellowish leafs with some spots on it looking for some guidance ill post up a video tomorrow :)

I have the same light as you and i see your killing it lol im pretty excited if i dont fuck this up. Im going to post a video tomorrow i have this yellowish leafs with some spots on it looking for some guidance ill post up a video tomorrow :)
Ahh yeah its probably just a calmag issue from a ph drift or somethin. What you growin in?

Whats a recommended dose of calimag i reads placed 1ml, 2ml and now im seeing 5ml per gallon. My guess is im not using enought im dosing 2ml should i up it by 1ml? or anyone have any recommendations im getting worried lol
Sorry i didnt see this one. But i use 3 to 5 ml per gal. 3 ml for veg and in flower ill do 5 ml. Lately i havent been using calmag just epsome salt. Most nutrient companies have enough calmag in them its the magnesium they lack. That looks like the start of possibly calcium maybe try adjusting your ph of your water.

im using this PH pen

1608153376785.png

Apera Instruments AI209 Value Series PH20 Waterproof pH Tester Kit, ±0.1 pH Accuracy​

and i have this as a backup

PH Meter for Water Hydroponics Digital PH Tester Pen 0.01 High Accuracy Pocket Size with 0-14 PH Measurement Range for Household Drinking, Pool and Aquarium (Yellow)​

1608153406327.png

I believe its my ph i believe my 2 pens are both shit today they didnt even read near each other in the same bucket but if i put them in my reef tank the green on is close to my digital monitor. Idk calibrate the pen each time I use it the yellow pen is a cheap pen and doesnt have calibration fluid but i did do it when i got the pen a couple months ago idk could that cause this yellow and burn on my leafs . anyone recommend a good pen?

I believe its my ph i believe my 2 pens are both shit today they didnt even read near each other in the same bucket but if i put them in my reef tank the green on is close to my digital monitor. Idk calibrate the pen each time I use it the yellow pen is a cheap pen and doesnt have calibration fluid but i did do it when i got the pen a couple months ago idk could that cause this yellow and burn on my leafs . anyone recommend a good pen?
Yeah those cheapo ph pens always gave me problems. I just spend the 80$ or whatever on blulab. Never fails me and my last blulab pen lasted me almost 6 years. Just do not buy it off Amazon lol. Unless you want to receive a broken probe.

What are you night temps?

I recently over the past month added a space heater the min gets around 69 i can also turn this heater up its just on setting 1 i figured 69 is okay.

2020-12-17 22.22.46.7460.jpg

but i will say when it was young the temps got low look over the month lows were 59 but the space heater fixed that issue.

2020-12-17 22.23.54.2920.jpg

Yeah those cheapo ph pens always gave me problems. I just spend the 80$ or whatever on blulab. Never fails me and my last blulab pen lasted me almost 6 years. Just do not buy it off Amazon lol. Unless you want to receive a broken probe.

you mean this pen:

Bluelab pH Pen for around $116 im gonna snag on i really think thats my issue. anything special i should know about or care wise?​

1608261937822.png

you mean this pen:

Bluelab pH Pen for around $116 im gonna snag on i really think thats my issue. anything special i should know about or care wise?​

1608261937822.png
Thats the one. Growers house has it cheaper like 97$. But yeah i treat mine like its glass. Im real carful with not dinging it around and stuff. And when im not using it i keep it stored upright not laying down. But thats just how i treat them and they last.

I recently over the past month added a space heater the min gets around 69 i can also turn this heater up its just on setting 1 i figured 69 is okay.

2020-12-17 22.22.46.7460.jpg

but i will say when it was young the temps got low look over the month lows were 59 but the space heater fixed that issue.

2020-12-17 22.23.54.2920.jpg
Is that a PULSE monitor? Was looking into those to help me keep my VPD in check.

Is that a PULSE monitor? Was looking into those to help me keep my VPD in check.

This is actually the infinity air fan that I have connected to my carbon filter I really like the readings I also have the eve air sensor in pretty cool

C5B8B04C-8947-4AE7-8973-337218133236.png

but I really want the pulse I’m hoping Santa gets me on if not I’m def getting one lol

This is actually the infinity air fan that I have connected to my carbon filter I really like the readings I also have the eve air sensor in pretty cool

but I really want the pulse I’m hoping Santa gets me on if not I’m def getting one lol
Ohhh damn really? AC Infiniti be steppin it up. Yeah i want a pulse too but i would need one for each tent though. Super pricey. But ill probably atleast get one for my tent with the 600r. That tent is almost optimal.

Ohhh damn really? AC Infiniti be steppin it up. Yeah i want a pulse too but i would need one for each tent though. Super pricey. But ill probably atleast get one for my tent with the 600r. That tent is almost optimal.

if you dont mind me asking what you running in there? im trying to dial in my 600r in my 4x4 im thinking im gonna hit up my local grow shop grab that pen and maybe that fan lol the hurricane one i got the peg board the other day and a nice sprayer.

question about this thou .so you hook it up to you filter also right ?
Now if your tent temps / humidity is good does it shut off Or is it always constantly/filtering pulling air ? I’m confused ..

question about this thou .so you hook it up to you filter also right ?
Now if your tent temps / humidity is good does it shut off Or is it always constantly/filtering pulling air ? I’m confused ..
okay so they make it complicated but I can explain....

I bought the cloudline t6 with this controller it just keeps the fan running at one temp. the controller kinda sucks and doesn't really do to much.

I upgraded to the controller 67 which is where its at this is the controller you can set your minimum fan setting and high fan setting. They call it the off (low) and on (high) fan settings

SO I have my fan programed like this the low or off setting is 3 my high is 10.

If the temp goes below 70 (my low point) the fan just runs at 3 all the time. If the fan goes about 79 for ever degree it goes up a fan speed so at 80 its 4 81 its 5 and so on. The fan will never shut off unless you set the OFF point to 0 or off.

This controller will also text alert you but the bitch of the whole thing is its only Bluetooth so as soon as you leave the location your fed lol that's why I have that eve smart home sensor because I can check it from anywhere all in all the fan is tits

I think you could really just get the S version of the fan and just buy that separate controller would be your best cost savings the controller is only 50$ and you can get a discount with that code I would skip on the T version just my opinion

im hoping they make a wifi controller where it will text alert you anywhere but nothing at hte moment. however the fan pushes some serious air its insane vs the cheap inline fans for $20

Back
Top Bottom