Picking Up A New Hobby! 4x4x6.5 Indoor Tent

When would everyone start topping and training? Also are those 2 leafs okay i picked the one on the right side and yes the seedlings that one in the middle is overwatered my hand slipped :eye-roll:

Looks like I might have Mag deficiency will water tomorrow with CaliMag watered yesterday with just regular PH'ed water.

2020-11-25 11.52.54.6290.jpg

2020-11-25 11.52.55.3500.jpg

Whats a recommended dose of calimag i reads placed 1ml, 2ml and now im seeing 5ml per gallon. My guess is im not using enought im dosing 2ml should i up it by 1ml? or anyone have any recommendations im getting worried lol

Things are bouncing back good. I went off track again now we are doing 3 different grow styles lol

1. Super Soil has been brought back into the mix
2. The Promix HP GMO plant
3. Hempy Style grow

Will see what happens hahah

I had a clip on fan but after two weeks of my 3rd grow it died. I have one 14 inch tower fan but think I will get another clip on fan. It was a secret jardin monkey fan. Put out a good bit of wind. I have a 12 in blade pedestal fan and might just hang it upside down from the ceiling and see how that does.
12 inch wallmount fans in amazon or wherever you can find em are alot better than clip ons.

The hempy buckeys have been taking off my main GMO is yellowish which has me worried ill try to get a video up soon. but i def will most likely be converting everything over to hempy run next run these things have exploded within a matter of days will see how the second half of the grow goes

Yeah i want to get one of those but i dont have a wall to put it on lol. Im using the tent. When i get a room i can convert ill def be getting those.

ill have to look into those
20201213_060514.jpg
Yeah they are a pain sometimes i have mine hooked up in the corner and its in a 4x4

Hello Mr D. This is a great hobby and it gives great rewards. I'm liking the three-style grow.
I've really been looking at hempy but my tent isn't tall enough for indoors. Maybe outdoors?
I'm a coco guy myself but all in all its all green!
I'll be stopping by. I don't know much but a lot of people here do. Stay stoneder

Hello Mr D. This is a great hobby and it gives great rewards. I'm liking the three-style grow.
I've really been looking at hempy but my tent isn't tall enough for indoors. Maybe outdoors?
I'm a coco guy myself but all in all its all green!
I'll be stopping by. I don't know much but a lot of people here do. Stay stoneder
This hempy method seems to be taking off im interested in seeing how it does. Thanks for stopping by ill have to check out some of your grows!

Back
Top Bottom