Pineapple Express By Fast Buds

verry nice looking buds iv got some pineapple chunk and cookies kush on its way im hoping to have as good luck as you have . sweet nugs well done:goodjob:

Nutrients....

Well I was thinking about growing this as my first grow. I'm just worried about putting in a lot of work for only a few grams. I want to feel rewarded for a few months after the grow :blunt:
I just saw a grow journal of this strain in another grow journal where dude yielded 11 ounces off of one plant. This strain. Took 6 weeks to veg and 8 to flower. All he did was LST and defoliate and give it average/good nutes under a good light. He even has a time lapse of the whole grow. It's the most incredible thing I've ever seen. I don't think I'm allowed to name it but you can probably find it easy enough. I'm about to pop one of these to add to my other autos that hit the dirt a few days ago and I'm SUPER psyched about the yielding potential after seeing this guys grow.

Autos have come a long way since the original post. In 2014, you had a veg time of 28 days or 5 nodes (whatever came first) and hoping to pull +/- 70g. Good luck @Jon!
Lol! I'm growing one so I just searched the strain and found myself here. Lmao. Thanks.

Autos have come a long way since the original post. In 2014, you had a veg time of 28 days or 5 nodes (whatever came first) and hoping to pull +/- 70g. Good luck @Jon!
Nice to "meet" you though Spitz. I'm Jon. Check out my current journal if you like. Second grow. Two 5x5s.

Forgot to mention its a great grower takes care of itself but did get quiet nuts hungry as it got through flower, yielded well with just over 7.5grams with only 4 full cfls and not the best soil and no cannabis specific nutes either just garden nutes I had lying around.
Pineapple Express from fast buds

798CEA33-7749-4453-9344-150E36661666.jpeg

I grew this strain a year or so ago -- nice little plant with rock hard buds -- gave my over 3 oz . Had a great taste and great buzz.. I just got through hanging up some Caramel Cream from Humbolt Seed and while looking for my Skunk auto seeds I came across 2 Pineapple Express seeds ..

Have had my Skunk in soil for last week , not one has popped yet , ( I've always planted in soil with no problems this is the first as of this posting - they may open up later today ) , so if nothing with the Skunk I'll give these ladies another go.

I have around 5 more different auto strains - just like the variety while we wait out the winter here up north..

Happy Growing

MotaMan

Back
Top Bottom