Planet Express & The Attempt To Repopulate Mars

Very nice room builds! Lovely work Canadadoes - I’m fully admiring and envious of their size and the impeccably neat and tidy setup :thumb: I’ll follow along as much as I can.

Could you post, sometime, a diagram or description of how your airflow is running, and why? Everyone has to do slightly different things because everyone’s external environment is different and I’m currently trying to help a new grower understand that. I’d love to see what it is you’re achieving with it - or attempting to achieve.

A belated welcome to 420 too :) It’s a very supportive community of fellow growers here :high-five:

Sorry I’ve been absent I’ll give a full update tomorrow. Plants have grown a bit since the last update.
Tropicanna Banana’s- both look great.
Sapphire OG’s- 1 looks good and 1 looks like a runt.
White Widow’s- 1 looks good and 1 is super deformed. I’ll post pictures tomorrow.

Update:

Both rooms still under 24 hour light. I will be changing shortly. I’m super ecstatic on how well the Tropicanna Banana’s are growing. Seems like a very hearty stain. I’m not exaggerating in saying at 11 days old and they actually have a distinct scent. That’s is a polite way of saying they reek... in a good way. Sapphire OG#2 is also doing well, Sapphire OG#2 is a little small, but not over concerned. White Widow #2 isn’t too far behind in growth, White Widow #1 is deformed and lacking. Both of the WW’s (by Crop king)sent tap root up first and had to be re-planted. I don’t believe that had any ill effect on the plant just an observation.

I have 92% GA3 as well as .9999 silver in hand now, I’ve decided I will be taking 2 Sapphire clones off the same mother to use as donors, 1 will be sprayed with GA3 the other Colloidal Silver when the time is right. I’m hoping I’ll be able to use a trickle charger as a generator for the colloidal silver production. The tender is 1.25A and 12v.
724BA31A-1710-4E25-9664-A9A525D82052.jpeg

7E58EC51-B366-42D1-847B-584055094A94.jpeg

Room 2 (Under Phlizon 625w act.)
Tropicanna Banana #2- 11 days old
Sapphire OG #2- 10 days old
White Widow #2- 10 days old
29D7C307-0F1B-4099-A46F-54E29BE91141.jpeg

C5840043-1305-413A-A38E-B3B53CD5A3C3.jpeg

Room 1 (Under 500w Series 3 RSpec)
Tropicanna Banana #1- 11 Days
Sapphire OG #1- 9 Days
White Widow #1- 7 Days
D1EB4658-B8B1-4A3F-8F5C-4ED304A2709A.jpeg
3CDD15CD-A877-47EB-8EE9-4847386E42B7.jpeg

Very nice room builds! Lovely work Canadadoes - I’m fully admiring and envious of their size and the impeccably neat and tidy setup :thumb: I’ll follow along as much as I can.

Thanks Amy, I’ll sit down and draw up a diagram on the ventilation, they are on timers. Fresh air is drawn in and allowed to fill up and circulate from ground level. Extraction is in the other side of the room at ceiling level, still dialling in the timers, as of now the intake comes on every 30mins for 10 mins. Extraction comes on for 3 mins every hour.

What’s the deal with crop king? Been hearing of a few eye brow raising seeds

I’ve been hearing the same. These were freebies with a different order. Still have another 3. We will have to see how it turns out in the end!

They used to be a sponsor

Have you tried em? I’ve read some people like the genetics and some don’t. I’m not impressed as of yet, but they are just seedlings at the moment. So I don’t have much of an opinion quite yet. Little disappointed about the deformed one that’s about it though

Back
Top Bottom