Planet Express & The Attempt To Repopulate Mars

All caught up from the beginning. You have a really nice setup plants are looking great. Sorry to hear about your accident I hope you are healing ok? Good to see that WW runt hung in there.

Have a great long weekend :snowboating: :passitleft:

Thanks for stopping in Smokey, and I appreciate your words. It’s sucks about the accident but it leaves more time for gardening!! I’m also glad the deformed WW hung in!
Every weekend is a long one for me for a little while! Lol

Looking amazing, bud.
Excited to see how our TropBan babies compare!
I don't think I've experienced Sapphire OG yet. I look forward to seeing how she grows

Thanks brother! I’m excited too they’re so similar in age! Sapphire OG is Mrs CD’s favourite strain. I’m not gonna lie it’s GOOD, I seen HSO also does a Sapphire scout I’d be interested in trying too!

Well did a little transplanting today. Soil was a little moist still but I felt like since it’s gonna rain for a few days I had to do it today. They’re in 7 gallon fabric pots now. Roots looked really nice, Mrs C snapped a couple pics. I centred the lights better and evened them out also. Now it’s just a little cord management left. I’ll give em some time to recover then I’ll top and think about taking some clones
D31B5943-E8AB-4459-8A43-FA835366E6EA.jpeg
EF68EF04-1BA9-48AE-B156-187FA77CCE3F.jpeg
EE70EF15-7722-4043-93A6-602B1160294F.jpeg

Transplanting therapy, so good for the soul! They’ll love those new homes. Glad you’re well.

Have a good long weekend!
Thanks man, I have been feeling a bit better actually. Not gonna lie though the Missus did the heavy lifting lol. Bless her. As of right now every weekend is a long one!

Hope everyone has a good weekend though!

Well all caught up on the reading. Love your room layouts. I’m a newbie from Ontario and doing my first grow indoors. It’s great to see what all you guys are doing and it helps us out a bunch for our grows. I already want to change things up for the next round :) thanks for all the photos, updates, etc. I’m gonna hang around and see how this all goes.
Dezi

@DezmondG, welcome to my journal! Glad to have you. You got in at a good time, after the kids go to bed, I’ll be cloning a few growth tips and starting to build the structure of the branches. So a little update will be coming later tonight/tomorrow. do you have a journal on the go? If you do be sure to add it to your signature, so people can find it easy through your comments!

@WeedyMcWeedWeed,
Absolutely agree! Futurama is single handily the greatest show ever animated! Glad you enjoy the reference. Almost called the journal
“50 million dollar anchovies” after the fishful of dollars episode. Didn’t know if people would understand the reference!
eitherway, happy to have you also brother.

I’ve only smoked a dab once, at a dispensary super randomly. I sat in my truck for way too long In the parking lot after deciding whether I could drive or not! This was a long time ago, I really should try again sometime. I make BHO from time to time ends up like shatter, I’m sure it’ll by mighty fine in a rig.

Yea man ive been dabbing as my daily for around 5 years now. Still smoke flower but not nearly as often as i dab. It tastes better and get you higher. Quicker. With less smell. So its grest for work for me.

Nothing beats smoking a doobie of some dank though

Back
Top Bottom