Planet Express & The Attempt To Repopulate Mars

I guess they’re getting smarter! When I was younger we just kept it in our closets in shirt pockets we never wore! I remember the first time my parents found papers in my room I told them it was for writing phone numbers on and sticking to the wall... like “post-its”, I thought it was a fantastic excuse, now I look back and think no way the could have believed me.

I guess they’re getting smarter! When I was younger we just kept it in our closets in shirt pockets we never wore! I remember the first time my parents found papers in my room I told them it was for writing phone numbers on and sticking to the wall... like “post-its”, I thought it was a fantastic excuse, now I look back and think no way the could have believed me.
Post its HAHAHAHA

Thanks brother! much appreciated, I’m happy with the build that’s for sure. I worked away lots too. Just recently started working near home again. It’s nice to be home with the kids every night that’s for sure. I’m sure the wife will get sick of me sooner or later, then probably try to hit up Kitimat for the LNG project, after this one.If the camps full, imma need a place to stay.... any takers? Lmao
Your welcome dude , I will be sitting in from here on out . Brother I know how that is , for 10 years I worked out of a bag , camp jobs, travel cards just chasing the hook. But now I have young kids it’s nice to work close to home and be home every night . I’m sure your kids are real happy to have dad home . I wish you guys a happy Halloween . Haha I think all of our old lady’s get sick of us , I just tell her to find a hobby lol . I have mine . But it’s a hard juggle with the kids , so I end up staying up later then I want because I don’t like working in the tent when their around , cause they are my shadow .

camp jobs are tolerable when they put effort into making the camp nice , I went to detour lake in norther Ontario and the place was a shit hole almost prison like , we found a lake just in the bush 10 mins and when they found out we were going swimming they said it was off limits you’ll get banned from camp if you go . So they took all fun away from us .
no recreational facilities or fuck all . It was brutal.

enjoy your time home brother , be safe play safe

@DeanWest89, everything you said hits so close to home dude! I’ve been in some nice camps and some shit holes! CNRL was brutal, Keeyask was great. Being home is better lmao. I built my rooms in the basement cause the kids are too young to go down, but I still end up staying up late since I just wanna spend time with them and do the gardening after they go to bed. Makes for late nights and early mornings. Glad to have you follow along brother.

So I super imposed the image from Day 11 with the Day 18 (today) so we can see the comparison. I have some discolouration in the lowers from spilling nutes in em from the first real feed. I’m really liking the Soggy Bananas development even the runt is coming around a bit.

Top Left
Blueberry Cheesecake- Female seeds

Top Right
Alien OG- Mr GreenSeeds

Bottom Row
Soggy Banana
180FD801-F314-4047-A6BF-2F8D932F0144.jpeg

@DeanWest89, everything you said hits so close to home dude! I’ve been in some nice camps and some shit holes! CNRL was brutal, Keeyask was great. Being home is better lmao. I built my rooms in the basement cause the kids are too young to go down, but I still end up staying up late since I just wanna spend time with them and do the gardening after they go to bed. Makes for late nights and early mornings. Glad to have you follow along brother.
Hey you guys are campers hey? I helped build Firebag, Albian Sands, and Fort hills! Spent about 5 years total up in them there oilsands! CNRL camp does suck! McClellan Lake lodge was my fave of them all

Your welcome dude , I will be sitting in from here on out . Brother I know how that is , for 10 years I worked out of a bag , camp jobs, travel cards just chasing the hook. But now I have young kids it’s nice to work close to home and be home every night . I’m sure your kids are real happy to have dad home . I wish you guys a happy Halloween . Haha I think all of our old lady’s get sick of us , I just tell her to find a hobby lol . I have mine . But it’s a hard juggle with the kids , so I end up staying up later then I want because I don’t like working in the tent when their around , cause they are my shadow .

camp jobs are tolerable when they put effort into making the camp nice , I went to detour lake in norther Ontario and the place was a shit hole almost prison like , we found a lake just in the bush 10 mins and when they found out we were going swimming they said it was off limits you’ll get banned from camp if you go . So they took all fun away from us .
no recreational facilities or fuck all . It was brutal.

enjoy your time home brother , be safe play safe
We had a little party shack they built in the bush at McClellan Lake lodge for us bad guys to go have a sip and blaze and sit around a fire but we had to sneak in and out or we were evicted as well lol

Hey you guys are campers hey? I helped build Firebag, Albian Sands, and Fort hills! Spent about 5 years total up in them there oilsands! CNRL camp does suck! McClellan Lake lodge was my fave of them all

Haha, Yes sir. Nice! Spent quite a bit of time in the FortMac area. I always say I won’t go back... but those golden handcuffs always seem to bring you back. I wish they’d get rid of the PLA agreement but they never will to combat CLAC

I can’t imagine ever going back to Ft Mac, other than to visit a few friends and then thats iffy :rofl: I got out of there 10 years ago and made it out alive after 3 years there :rofl:

Yeah I say that too, but if times are tough and works booming I know I’d head back. PLA agreement and all. Lmao

just reading and thinking about for Mac makes me think of that movie with thoes stoners doing some sweet shit in fort mac. Haha now I can’t think of the movie .
I really like the style of your pictures dude really nice and clean

im so glad I’m not stuck in some shit hole town working life fort Mac . were you up there when the fires went over the highway closing fort Mac off to the world for a bit about 5 years ago ish . I was woking in Edmonton on the new oilers stadium at the time .
Hope all is will ,
be safe play safe brother.

Back
Top Bottom