Plant turning hermie?

JdMTB

A bit hard to see but, are these pollen sacks forming?

I've picked off as many as possible, and I have put the plant in a dark closet, so it wouldn't affect any other plants.

It's about 2 weeks away from harvest.

What should I do with it?
Thanks in advance

PXL_20210415_084712643.jpg

A bit hard to see but, are these pollen sacks forming?

I've picked off as many as possible, and I have put the plant in a dark closet, so it wouldn't affect any other plants.

It's about 2 weeks away from harvest.

What should I do with it?
Thanks in advance

PXL_20210415_084712643.jpg
Looks like a cute girl to me . I see whispy hairs generally a sign of a female.
Looks like you have a bit more than 2 weeks left. I'd get her back under the light and if you think you see a ball before you pluck it off take a pic so we can see what your dealing with. Happy growing.
Bill

Looks like a cute girl to me . I see whispy hairs generally a sign of a female.
Looks like you have a bit more than 2 weeks left. I'd get her back under the light and if you think you see a ball before you pluck it off take a pic so we can see what your dealing with. Happy growing.
Bill
Thanks, I put her back in, no amber under the microscope.

Thanks, I put her back in, no amber under the microscope.
See all those white pistols on your buds. That tells me she is in full fledged flower mode still. Watch them crinkle and turn red ,then your trichomes will be your Guage at that point. Clear/milky energy high, milky /amber more couchlock.
Give her time and you will be rewarded.
Bill

See all those white pistols on your buds. That tells me she is in full fledged flower mode still. Watch them crinkle and turn red ,then your trichomes will be your Guage at that point. Clear/milky energy high, milky /amber more couchlock.
Give her time and you will be rewarded.
Bill
Thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom