Please tell me what’s wrong with my plants

Jamezstar

420 Member
20211025_121042.jpg

20211025_121012.jpg

Good morning @Jamezstar welcome to 420magazine.
Your lady isn't eating properly.
Can you give us some info.
Grow medium? Nutrients? Ph? Temp? Rh? Feeding schedule you are on?
Lights? Age? Photo / auto? In veg still?
Any parameters you can tell us will help.
Stay safe.
Bill

you just answered your own issue.

ph is wrong for the media. ph at 5.8 and let it drift upwards.

edit : add in a little calmag as well. won't be as bad as under a led, but still could use some.

I'm growing in coco with clay pebbles a ph of between 6 and 6.5 I got them under a 250w hps at the moment light distance at 18" from top of plant ive been feeding with coco a+b at a ppm of 450
Coco is hydroponic my friend.
Ph Must be set at 5.8.
Must be fed every day,never let it dry out.
You must add calmag to your feed , put in the mix first for proper nutrient uptake. :Namaste:
Your ppm 450 is a little low I'd start raising it.
But ph must stay at 5.8 consistently.
Stay safe.
Bill

Also the water temp is at room temperature and the light is on 24 hours the plants are 3 and half weeks from seed

you will get better development with a dark cycle added in. 24/0 only really works to a certain point before diminishing returns.

Ok so add a 6 hour dark period,
ive also just been and bought some calmag after the advice and keep my pH at 5.8 and up my nutrients.. thank you All For the help

is this an auto ? you can run less of a dark period on an auto if you like. a number of folk will run autos on 24/0 or 18/6 through the whole grow.

even autos do develop a bit bigger with a short dark period. it's hard to compare though.

is this an auto ? you can run less of a dark period on an auto if you like. a number of folk will run autos on 24/0 or 18/6 through the whole grow.

even autos do develop a bit bigger with a short dark period. it's hard to compare though.
No its not an auto i have grown before just never had this problem but I've never even fort about going for this strain before

No its not an auto i have grown before just never had this problem but I've never even fort about going for this strain before
Different strains have different nutrition requirements.
Calmag in your mix first then A mix it then B then ph to 5.8.
Start raising your ppm.
Do you have the feed schedule for those nutrients?
I ran my veg room 24/0 without problems.
But I have read that it is beneficial to give them a rest period.
As @bluter said 20/4 is popular in veg.
Stay safe.
Bill

I ran my veg room 24/0 without problems.

i ran photo sog on 24/0. one big bud per plant. lots and lots of plants lol.

every strain is a little different. once you have the basics it's not hard to adapt if their needs swing.
with a couple grows in you will find yourself reacting to them with no dramas. it just takes a little bit.

you look decent though as @Bill284 noted. get the ph in line and see where it goes. you're close to a nute bump but it looks good to me too.

I Dont mean to sound stupid but what do you mean by feed schedule for my nutrients

you should have a feeding chart printed on the back of your nute bottles. a feed sched is the same thing. some growers change it depending on their personal experiences and conditions.

start with the bottle chart and we'll help from there. we have to know what it is however.

I Dont mean to sound stupid but what do you mean by feed schedule for my nutrients
1635192612126.jpeg

Here is a canna feed chart.
You have to convert ec to ppm if you want to get a ppm meter.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom