Please tell me what’s wrong with my plants

20211030_155606.jpg

Hi all I'm having the same yellowing on my plants again but I've not changed a thing since i took your advice and they got healthy and exploded with growth the only thing I did was top the main cola any ideas
Hey Jamez how are you doing today my friend.
Have you been following the feed chart?
Have you been making sure every feed has calmag and is 5.8 ph?
A slightly lighter color green on new growth isn't uncommon but it shouldn't be yellow.
Stay safe.
Bill

This is a critical plus strain that's on exactly same nutes and ph to 5.8 and also has calmag in feed you can see the yellow more on this plant

16360410333523693030099084448138.jpg
What is your ppm?
If your ph is good calmag is good your feeding everyday to run off ,then your ppm is too low.
Depending on water quality 600-800 ppm for that size lady.
Stay safe.
Bill

What is your ppm?
If your ph is good calmag is good your feeding everyday to run off ,then your ppm is too low.
Depending on water quality 600-800 ppm for that size lady.
Stay safe.
Bill
Thanks Bill I will drop my ppm for the small plant but what about my widow I don't no thats happening with that one I no its not bad yellow but its starting

My ppm is at 950 mate
Ok she isn't eating properly then.
What's the starting ppm of your water before you add anything?
How much canna A do you add to your water
Stay safe.

Ok she isn't eating properly then.
What's the starting ppm of your water before you add anything?
How much canna A do you add to your water
Stay safe.
My ppm is 20 before I put anything in and I'm making 4l of feed at a time and adding 12mil of a and b and a mil of calmag and its giving me the ppm of 900

My ppm is 20 before I put anything in and I'm making 4l of feed at a time and adding 12mil of a and b and a mil of calmag and its giving me the ppm of 900
3ml/L A+B is about right, but the CaMg should be 1ml/L or 4ml in your mix
If this messes your ppm, drop AB to 10ml/4L and see if adequate CaMg (4ml) does the trick

somethings really odd there

Thank you i will try this
Are you putting the calmag in first letting it mix well before you add your A to it.
An extra ml/l of A might help.
Do you have any kelp , b1 or root health products?
Something to make a tea for microbes around roots?
Stay safe.
Bill

Thank you i will try this
I'd double-check your measuring out kit too (pipette, syringe, buckets etc) cos 900ppm is way too high a reading for the amounts you are adding - something isn't right there
Also note that Rhizo/Enzyme/Accelerator are also recommended

Are you putting the calmag in first letting it mix well before you add your A to it.
An extra ml/l of A might help.
Do you have any kelp , b1 or root health products?
Something to make a tea for microbes around roots?
Stay safe.
Bill
No I don't have any kelp or root products I sleep in the day as I work nights so I really don't get any time in the days untill I'm off but yes I mix the calmag and mix and wait a few minutes and then do the same with the a and b and then pH at the end

Back
Top Bottom