Please tell me what’s wrong with my plants

I'd double-check your measuring out kit too (pipette, syringe, buckets etc) cos 900ppm is way too high a reading for the amounts you are adding - something isn't right there
Also note that Rhizo/Enzyme/Accelerator are also recommended
I will invest in some thanks and I will check all my measuring tools aswell

I'd double-check your measuring out kit too (pipette, syringe, buckets etc) cos 900ppm is way too high a reading for the amounts you are adding - something isn't right there

thinking the exact same. also wondering what scale he's set too.

Also note that Rhizo/Enzyme/Accelerator are also recommended

not entirely thrilled with this nute line. it seems incomplete. base nutes should always get you there. if it can't or does poor, i'd drop it.

I will invest in some thanks and I will check all my measuring tools aswell

check what ppm scale you are on. there is a .5 and a .7 scale. north american is .5 standard i think, and is what the board defaults to when referring to ppm. you should be .5, but it's good to check. if you can't change scales, and it was purchased in north america, it should be defaulted to .5 already.

ec - electrical conductivity - measures the same thing more accurately, and does not change world wide. you are actually measuring ec when getting a ppm reading. the meter just uses an algorithm to convert it.

Do you have any kelp , b1 or root health products?
Something to make a tea for microbes around roots?

not gonna help in coco and hydroton.

everything he feeds has to be available pretty much immediate. anything that takes time or microbial action to break down is a non starter at this stage.

not gonna help in coco and hydroton.

everything he feeds has to be available pretty much immediate. anything that takes time or microbial action to break down is a non starter at this stage.
I was just thinking of improved root health and nutrient uptake for when he flips to flower. :Namaste:
I use bokashi and frass never have nutrient issues.
Healthy roots = big fruits.
Stay safe.
Bill

I was just thinking of improved root health and nutrient uptake for when he flips to flower. :Namaste:
Stay safe.
Bill

i don't think it will hang around in the media long enough. hydroton holds nothing and coco doesn't hold much.
this is a straight up hydro media grow.

edit : if he was running straight coco i think it would fly ok.

Stay safe.
Bill
I agree Bill - I use organic root stimulants occasionally for a perk up and it seems to work well, particularly if combined with mycorrhizal granules
Think it leaves a nute film, like flood & drain which roots love

thinking the exact same. also wondering what scale he's set too.

not entirely thrilled with this nute line. it seems incomplete. base nutes should always get you there. if it can't or does poor, i'd drop it.

check what ppm scale you are on. there is a .5 and a .7 scale. north american is .5 standard i think, and is what the board defaults to when referring to ppm. you should be .5, but it's good to check. if you can't change scales, and it was purchased in north america, it should be defaulted to .5 already.

ec - electrical conductivity - measures the same thing more accurately, and does not change world wide. you are actually measuring ec when getting a ppm reading. the meter just uses an algorithm to convert it.
Canna A&B will get you through an entire grow with CaMg
Rhizo and Enzyme improve the root health and Boost makes for a strong, healthy plant overall but none of these are strictly necessary - I occasionally use RootJuice/BioGro as a tonic which seems to work fine

My ppm is 20 before I put anything in and I'm making 4l of feed at a time and adding 12mil of a and b and a mil of calmag and its giving me the ppm of 900
Heya!

If you’re mixing per 4L (as suggested above):

4ml Canna CalMag Agent
12ml Coco Canna A (3.8-0-0.7)
12ml Coco Canna B (0.8-3.9-2.2)

This is providing:

171 ppm N
57 ppm P
82 ppm K
223 ppm Ca
71 ppm Mg

Perhaps you can see the problem - it isn’t Calmag def

And with this line, it’s impossible to formulate enough K without P going through the roof.

Before I went to work I fed like normal but with extra for the run off and the run off measured at 2175ppm and a ph of 3.2 I don't know what the F is going on but I don't no if I'm on .5 or .7 to be fair but I'm not in America I'm in the UK

don't bother with run off. there is no info in the run off useful to you. the issue is the inputs are incorrect. the output has no bearing on that.

Heya!

If you’re mixing per 4L (as suggested above):

4ml Canna CalMag Agent
12ml Coco Canna A (3.8-0-0.7)
12ml Coco Canna B (0.8-3.9-2.2)

This is providing:

171 ppm N
57 ppm P
82 ppm K
223 ppm Ca
71 ppm Mg

Perhaps you can see the problem - it isn’t Calmag def

And with this line, it’s impossible to formulate enough K without P going through the roof.
I fed this exactly over the last couple days and there getting no better I don't whats up with them

I guess my answer was too vague. Your current mix actually contains too much calcium and not enough potassium.

And the problem is that the B part, which has the most potassium, contains too much phosphorus. So it’s impossible to raise the potassium to a sufficient level without increasing phosphorus to an excessive level.

If you are stuck using this line, the first thing to do is cut out the CalMag. Sometimes, calcium transport into the plant improves when you lower the concentration (see THIS ARTICLE).

The next would be to obtain a source of potassium that doesn’t also have phosphorus.

Some will suggest one of the silica supplements, but mixing those can be tricky - they will form gels at lower pH.

A possibly better approach would be to use potassium sulfate, which you can purchase as a dry powder and mix yourself, or get a product like TERPINATOR, which is a SPONSOR, by the way.

I understand that some 420 members (like @InTheShed) have won gallons of it that they are trying to give away.

If you go with this approach, you would want to add 12ml/4L to increase your K by 100 ppm.

Does anybody no if my plant is producing polen sacs even tho its a female and is so should I kill it before it messes with my other plant

20211204_130438.jpg

20211204_130417.jpg

20211204_130407.jpg

20211204_130321.jpg

Does anybody no if my plant is producing polen sacs even tho its a female and is so should I kill it before it messes with my other plant

20211204_130438.jpg

20211204_130417.jpg

20211204_130407.jpg

20211204_130321.jpg
Good morning @Jamezstar hope you are well my friend.
Anything that has a pistol hanging out of it is a stolen calix.
No pistols are balls.
It's hard to tell with pic color and quality what is actually there.
Can you see any balls without pistols.
Get a proper color pic of that.

Stay safe
Bill

Thanka for the advice and Hopefully it's not pollinated my other plant there's nothing on the other one either so hopefully I've got it out in time I only spotted them today or I would have taken it out soon

Thanka for the advice and Hopefully it's not pollinated my other plant there's nothing on the other one either so hopefully I've got it out in time I only spotted them today or I would have taken it out soon
Did you remove it from the others?
The ones without pistols are def pollen sacks.
Slip a bag over him and get it away from everything.
Sorry my friend.
Where did the seed come from?

Stay safe
Bil

I got the seeds from iceheadshop and ive removed it from the tent now thanks for the help I just hope otits not messed anything up
Don't use anymore seeds from that company.
Unstable genetics.
I've stress the fek out of a ton of ladies in my day without any problems.
But if the genetics aren't stable they do it on their own, not anything you did wrong unfortunately.
I'm so sorry my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom