PP Bagseed Outdoor Grow Journal - 2018

Update

So I think my plants are flowering now. On Sunday the Gardener cut a head of plant 1 with the trimmer by mistake, catastrophic. But it will be fine.

So here's pics of them:

Plant 1:

Plant 2:

Plant 3:

Plant 4:

Plant 5:

Plant 6:

Heres close ups:

Plant 1:

Looks female

Plant 2:

Looks female

Plant 3:

Can't tell

Plant 4:

Can't tell but looks female

Plant 5:

Think its a male

Plant 6:

Can't tell, maybe female.

I ordered the pH meter and tds meter that I posted earlier on. Should be coming soon.

So last night I got my pH meter and tds meter. I tested what was left in the reservoir, bit of a slight smell cos of homemade calmag I think, and the pH was 7.2 and 340 or so ppm.

So I brought the pH to 5.8 and I watered them.

Today I made a new batch and with full strength nutes and the calmag the pH was 6.6 and 450ppm so I put more nutes and lemon juice and brought pH to 5.6 and between 790 and 800ppm.

Will give them a watering this evening.

I didn't calibrate my pH meter as it came calibrated and I did a test, well I hope I'm right.

Now if the plants are flowering and it's like the 2nd week, don't I have to switch over to my bloom nutes?

Ok I'm pretty sure I have 2 males in the mix, however I'm seeing white hairs and some balls on the one, please can you help me identify them and what should I do with them? Just throw them away? I can use the pot and medium for one of the newer plants. Here's pics of them, aerial view and close up of bud.

4 and 5 were males so I gave it to the gardener to plant in the bush outside the property.

Here are pics of them now:

Plant 1

Plant 2

Plant 3

I took two of the biggest plants from New batch and put them in place of 4 and 5. Will take pics and post later cos they suffered some shock and loss of roots during the transplant.

This is plant 6,the sick one :

Here are pics of my girls now, I even added in pics of the newer batch that's in plain soil but they just started flowering and you can see the difference. I took a few close ups to show bud formation and crystals in buds.

you are going to be very happy very soon :)
I certainly hope so! Just noticed my two big ones have been seeded, I think the last male I found and took out must have pollinated them cos they were 3 weeks or so into flower and there was a strong wind the day before I threw him out and I did notice a pollen sack was open. Oh well, a guess a few seeds won't hurt. The others though looking good!

So here are some close ups of the plants, most of the close ups is from the main plant that's near to harvest and on day 54 of flower. Gonna flush in next few days and then harvest but trying to figure out the trichomes, I can see better than the pics the camera took.

Here's pics from before, 1 from the 27th of March and others from the 6th of April. Was still trying to look for trichomes. Some plants still got some way to go, clear and cloudy but still white pistils but main one lots of brown pistils and cloudy trichomes.

Back
Top Bottom