Problemchild's Skunk#1 Rockwool Grow Journal

WELl guys heres the harvest! havent weighed it yet gonna wait till shes all dried but i think i definetly hit my goal which was .5 grams per watt im pretty sure theres a pound here.. will post close up pics when shes dry before she goes into jars oh yea theres another maybe three ozs that we couldnt hang that got put into brown paper bags to dry.. thnaks for the ride yall i spent 14 hours trimming yesterday!!! but it was worth it here they are guys!

IMG_20101119_232257.jpg

You're gona have to scale the picture size down to >1MB. There is no other way to upload a pic bigger than that.

I usually bring it into Windows Paint and Select the whole picture, then find the stretch/skew option in the toolbar. You can scale it down from there.

okay sorry for the delay so these pics were taking at 2days into the dry very frosty plump buds!! peep

DSCF8634.JPG

DSCF8635.JPG

DSCF8636.JPG

DSCF8639.JPG

DSCF8638.JPG

DSCF86491.JPG

DSCF86481.JPG

DSCF8641.JPG

DSCF8632.JPG

DSCF8627.JPG

and there you have it folks it was a good 1st harvest and im looking forward to many more.. open to any feedback..

@SmokeyMacPots thanks man i worked my ass off on these girls.. yes not only the smoke but the hash and butter i got a ten gallon tote filled with crystally trim :slide: so i think i should be str8 for a while... next gro is gonna be sick too man starting from clone not sure what but im gonng do two different strains... thanks 4 the reps .. stick around for the next grow..its gonna be badd!

okay everybody so i cut down everything off the stems and put it into jars and before i put it in the jars i weighed it out so total dry weight will be.................drum roll please......... and skunk#1 out of san diego... weighing in at a woping 1 lb 5 ounces!!!... plus an ounce or two of scraggle bud i didnt really feel like trimming..well folks thats all stay tuned for the next grow gonna do two different cali clone only OG kushes so yall wanna see that! happy smokings

I have yielded every where from 12oz from a light to 22oz. I would like to hit the 20oz mark per 1000w light all the time every time! I think the more lights the more you can yield, say 10 lights in one room with big reflectors overlapping the light on tables yielding 15-17 pounds?? Very possible

hey i was planning on vegging my next plants in 3 gallon buckets and then transplanting them into 5 gallon pots when flower. now i was wondering if that would make the plants strech even more in flower or will they be fine?

Transplant them into 5gal pots while they are still in vegg.. Let the roots develop for 7-14 days before placing them in bloom.. This way the roots are developed in the 5gal pots befor the plants are put into bloom.. Otherwise your plants are going to focus on growing roots and filling out the 5gal pots when they should be focusing on flowering and flowering only...Less stress during flower the better!

okay hmmm i gotta think how imma do this... you think its possible to fit 8 5 gallon pots under a 1000w MH? or you think i should just veg and flower in the 3 gallon pots? im doing 8 plants this time because im adding a 600w light so i wanted to do 4 a light but vegg them all under my 1000w MH? dont really wanna have to go buy a 600w MH bulb..What ya think?

Back
Top Bottom