Problemchild's Skunk#1 Rockwool Grow Journal

ahahahaha... cuz you no us cali boyz go hard homie!! haha naw i actually wasnt planning on starting a journal that why you didnt get to see them from clone they werent seedlings.. but hell yah they are a lil forest i veged them for around 4-5 weeks under a 1000w MH then switched to 1000w hps for 12&12.. yup thats what ive been hearing that they should get swoll.. im crossing my fingers haha alotta money went into this grow.. thanks for the support an luv bro much appreciated.. stick around for the harvest!

Ok so its a rainy day here and im stuck in the house and got bored so decided to take some trunk shots since there isnt really much change in the flowers since last time tho they are building trichs like crazy which im stoked about looks like im gonna have sum good crystally leaves to make bubble hash or BHO which ever i choose. but any way on to the pix!

My four Fat Trunks
IMG_20101019_171615.jpg

IMG_20101019_171104.jpg

IMG_20101019_171118.jpg

IMG_20101019_171552.jpg

Day #31 into flowering

IMG_20101019_171908.jpg

and they are still getting taller too man im really excited!!
IMG_20101019_171921.jpg

well thats about it for next time folks post more pix when i notice a sufficient amount of change... by the way anyone know how i do not get that shutter effct on my pix from the intensity of the light?
thanks yall happy medicating & farming :slide: Ayyye!

damn homie that shit looks too tight! maybe someday i might fund a grow like this!

im here and subbed homie! :popcorn: bring the harvest!!!

thanks FunnyStyle and if you ever decide to do a grow similar to mine let me kno i can try my best to make sure you you get started off on the right foot my buddy thats been growing for a couple years helped me set up this grow room and helped me with alot so i didnt come into this not knowing anything i have been watching him grow for a lil over a year and have learned alot from his misfortunes and mistakes lol... thanks for sticking around should be an awesome first harvest! :thumb:

Things are looking great bro!! And as for the molasses, you can use that throughout the entire life of the plant. So if you want to use it now, then you can. And if you want to just use it during flush, then that is fine too! Just make sure it is unsulphered, like Grandma's Molasses. That is very important.

Can't wait to see what goes down over the next few weeks here! Shits gona go crazy!

SMOKES, thanks for all the info i remember reading and correct me if im wrong but is it a teaspoon of molasses to every gallon of water?? yesss! im very excited as well for the next few weeks of growth!!

Welcome Fluroman
from what everybody has been telling me i am now confident that they will fatten i was getting a lil worried but ayyye will see what happens.. stick around and find out!:peacetwo:

Mixing a new batch of nutes and thought id show you exactly what im using... also decided to go with SmokeyMacs idea to use molases ;) Any way Heres what im using

IMG_20101019_194900.jpg

Good Afternoon everyone

girls are doing great noticed a little swell just since last night!! my light comes on in a couple hours and will post new pix when it comes on!! :slide:

but for now i thought i could leave you guys something to drool over hehehehe

Some BHO i made from my buddys sour diesel trim check it out
1st round
IMG_20101020_141840.jpg

1st round close up
IMG_20101020_141847.jpg

2nd round
IMG_20101020_142445.jpg

after purge
IMG_20101020_150257.jpg

my vapor curve & 5 tree perk bubs
IMG_20101020_152355.jpg

hope yall enjoy thought the BHO looked kinda like amber glass but i really dont no the diff lol all i kno is this stuff is KILLER! Stay tuned for the new posts!! for now ROLL ONE :blunt::tokin::thumb:

hey problem child,your plants are super dank,couple more weeks and they will surprize the hell out of you.:goodjob::morenutes:

HH

"super dank" haha thats what i like to hear!! thanks for stoping by greatly appreciated.. and yup im super excited for these next couple weeks! can hardly wait! they smell so sweet it sticks up my hallway hahaha! thanks again :peacetwo: +reps bro

Leme hit that!!!
haha man i just smoked my first rip off the skillet and dayum brotha soo klean!

The BHO looks great. I think I actaully enjoi making that over anything else. :)

Welcome Hardrope, thanks for joining.. i as well enjoy making the BHO More then any other form of concentrate! my buddy uses his bubble bags but only one bag collects alot..and its not where near as potent as my bho! i cant wait till my harvest maybe ill use an o for some really crazy BHO it comes out almost white when you do it with straight herbz! again thanks for joing stick around an watch the grow wit us bro!

Haha I'm in man. :D

I don't mind bubble bags for huge quantities of outdoor or something. My BHO is always just sweat leave and about an Oz of the popcorn shit. After a run of it with a freinds blueberry trims it came out with a tint of pink once. Almost didnt even want to smoke it, just put it up on the shelf for ppl to ask about LOL :p
But pop over and check out my skunk journal sometime if you'd like.

dayum i would have felt the same way if i had some pink bho lmao thats crazy.. will do for sure imma chedk out your thread! luv the skunks got my #1's in there and there huge!

Welcome back everyone

so my skunks are now at day 32 of flowering. ive just started to hit them with the overdrive and molases, im just starting to notice a lil swell and looks like everythings gonna be great and this should be a great harvest..heres some basic info
Four Skunk #1 from clone
PPM- 15-1600
PH 5.5
C02 PPM-15-1800
Grodon Rockwool 4x4 cube on top of a 6x6 grodon rockwool cube sitting on top of a 8 inch rockwool slab 2 drip system to each plant:)
Any way heres the growth!!

One of the lowest bottem branch tips
lowest_branch_top_bud.jpg

Lowest bottem side
lowest_branch_top_bud_side.jpg

Medium branch tip
medium_branch_top_bud.jpg

Medium branch side
medium_branch_top_bud_side.jpg

Another medium branch tip
another_medium_branch_top.jpg

Another medium branch side
another_medium_branch_top_side.jpg

One of the top colas
one_of_my_top_colas.jpg

Side view of top cola
side_view_of_top_cola.jpg

Another top cola
another_top_cola1.jpg

Another top side cola
side_cola2.jpg

Another top cola
other_top_cola.jpg

Another shot
another_shot_of_the_top_cola.jpg

Another Side Shot
another_shot_of_the_top_cola_2.jpg

Hard to get a shot of every cola or nug when you have this many!!
IMG_20101021_001109.jpg

IMG_20101021_001053.jpg

IMG_20101021_001029.jpg

thanks for checkin in guys stay tuned cause there will be more to come much more! one love Happy farmings & Medicatings From Problem Child..if your new also check out the grow journals of everybody involved in my grow...:peacetwo::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom