Problemchild's Skunk#1 Rockwool Grow Journal

well i decided to go with the 5 gallons because im not sure how tall the OGs will grow ive heard they strech but i plan on topping them maybe twice but ive heard they strech more in flower then in vegg and that they need a stronger root base and stem to support the mass dense nugs it produces..so i guess i do plan on them getting over 3 feet lol. thanks a bunch... BL have any experience with OGs?

just stick your 600w hps in vegg also and put all the plants in 5gal pots! I vegg with both hps and mh with great results! Vegging under HPS has given me AWESOME results, and a mix of both will be the best!

yeah but i dont wanna pay for the electricity it will cost me to use the 600w for vegg haha so i will just stick them all under my 1000w MH... P.S the curing process is probally the most dreaded thing when its so close to being ready haha but doesnt quite have that kick yet... and is it me or does it seem sativas have to be cured longer then indicas to develop a good taste, buzz, smoke , smell?

and is it me or does it seem sativas have to be cured longer then indicas to develop a good taste, buzz, smoke , smell?

month or 3

WOW! yeah my buddy has a nice G13 cut that smells tastes and smokes good as hell with no cure... i was tryin to grow that but he is playing shiesty with the cuts hah and im the one who got him the g13 cut but we got a offical all clone collective down here so i think thats where i will be getting my cuts from this is there clone menu what ya think BL?

tahoe og (cali connect)
HASHPLANT (SENSI SEEDS)
FFA (ABUSIVE OG X SOUR DIESEL)
ALIENDOG (ETHER PHENO)
Tahoe Cut (elite cut)
Og x bubba
HASHPLANT X HAZE
CANNDENTIAL
CHOCOLOPE
KUSHAGE
TRUE OG
WOODY OG
GREAT OG
PEACEMAKER (AKA GREAT WHITE SHARK)
SAC OG KUSH
LA CHEESE
GRAPEFRUIT KUSH
AK47
OG X (PRONOUNCED= OG EX)
CASEY JONES
UK CHEESE
BUBBA KUSH
BOGGLEGUM (FROM BUSHY OLD GROWER)
LARRY OG
BLOCKHEAD
LEMON THAI
UTOPIA HAZE
COTTON CANDY
IE OG KUSH (APE THINKS ITS AN HEIRLOOM LARRY CUT)
SUPER LEMON HAZE
VALLEY OG KUSH (HEIRLOOM OG CIRCA 1997)
URBAN POISON (DURBAN POISON X NL5)

Damn its almost to hard to say! But I would do HashPlant it is a fast finisher and 100% indica with a lot of resin production.. if anything just go with a strong indica

Damn its almost to hard to say! But I would do HashPlant it is a fast finisher and 100% indica with a lot of resin production.. if anything just go with a strong indica

I Know right! lol yeah i was thinking of the hashplant my self i wanted to do a OG that they have but i am also tempted by the bubba i liked what i saw from your bubba kush grow..how did she yeild?

I Know right! lol yeah i was thinking of the hashplant my self i wanted to do a OG that they have but i am also tempted by the bubba i liked what i saw from your bubba kush grow..how did she yeild?
I got my Bubba Kush from Greenhouse seeds it is known for not being a very big yielder.But it is some damn fine smoke! one of my favorites right now. the first grow i did had 4 bigger plants and yielded 13oz, I now have a 4x4 table with 16 smaller Bubba's on it under 1000w and believe it will yield over a LB
her is a pick of it a few weeks back
IMG_4913.JPG

And here are the 4 that yielded 13oz so you can see the difference in the canopy
DSC008095.JPG

oh yeah verry nice do you do any topping or super cropping? those bubbas that are coming up look damn nice. how did you fit 16 plants under one 1000w? SOG? how long did she veg for? hmmm i wonder what cut that bubba is? most likely just a cali bubba they also have pre 98 bubba cuts too.

Yes i like to top my bubba plants after their 10th branch or so, they respond great to it and end up with multiple tops at an equal level! Im sorry i said 16 but there are actually 12 plants on this 4x4 table . three rows of four 3gal pots.. But i would do 16 anytime jus didnt have the clones ready at the time..SOG is correct my friend , keeping the plants at an even height is key for this! I place them into Bloom at between 12-14 inches and they will finish around 36in. these plants tend to grow straight up to the light and are not very bushy..I also have a XXXL magnum reflector witch helps a lot also..If I do 16 smaller plants in 3gal pots on a 4x4 table under 1000w with a big reflector and hit 2oz a plant then I am a very happy man, and that is totally possible.....

hey guys im ready to start my new journal i was wondering how do i change the name of my grow journal? i would like this one to be a perpetual grow so i dont have to start a new journal?? any help?

Back
Top Bottom