ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

That Heavy G is coming through loud and proud !
#teamgrapefruit ! This is gunna get crazy lol

Well it is update time!
These pics are from this morning before work. There was plenty of activity with 9 of them officially above ground. All are doing well. There is a few things which I'd like to mention but I'll do that in the next post :)
IMG_0360.JPG
IMG_0361.JPG
IMG_0362.JPG
IMG_0363.JPG
IMG_0364.JPG

And now after work!
We have a mutant! Critical Cheese is either a tri-leaf or something else. She's a bit small to tell at the moment. The Heavy G appeared to have white tips on her leaves but it's clearing up already. It may have been a bit of burn from the hot soil mix or it could have been something else. It doesn't seem to matter now. Another thing worth mentioning is the fact that several had their shells and membranes stuck to them. I believe this happened because I didn't plant the seeds deep enough for the shells to be rubbed off as the plants grew upwards and out of the dirt. The only one not to break ground is the Cotton Candy. I know she's alive though because I was naughty and had a look. I simply pulled out the bung from the top of the plug and saw that she is heading towards the surface. I then replaced the bung carefully. So there you have it. Now we get to know their characters. Happy growing all :)
IMG_0365.JPG
IMG_0366.JPG
IMG_0367.JPG
IMG_0368.JPG
IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0371.JPG

How that kosher kush x tangie doing this fine day?

Grow vibes sent. #team24kgold !!!
She's out VG but I'm gonna have to give her some help getting out of her shell. She'll be fine though :)

Hey all. Back again with a short update. Basically they all seem happy. After the drama of peeling off membranes and wondering what's happening to the Cheese things have mellowed out. Here,is what they all look like now....still no Cotton Candy but I can see her so maybe tomorrow morning :)
IMG_0392.JPG
IMG_0394.JPG
IMG_0396.JPG
IMG_0400.JPG
IMG_0398.JPG
IMG_0402.JPG

Back
Top Bottom