Promotion In Harvest Season: Dabpress Rosin Press

DabPress

420 Sponsor
Money Off - Save 10% on Your Entire Order Over $299 (lowered from $399)
  • Code: DP10
  • Validity: Till 20th, July 2019
Buy One Get One Free - Buy a Portable or DIY Heat Press Kit and Get the Corresponding Freebie Listed Below
  • Buy 6-ton press get dp-pm4007s pre-press mold free
  • Buy 3-ton press get 2x4" filters free
  • Buy 10-ton press get dp-pm4007s pre-press mold free
  • Buy 3x7 caged press get filter+mold combo free
  • Buy 3x5 caged press get filter+mold combo free
  • Buy 4X7 caged press get filter+mold combo free
  • Buy 3x5 uncaged press get filter+mold combo free
Well-noted, Please!
  • BOGO is claimed by clicking "Add Together" on the respective products page for the special bundle price.
  • DP10 Coupon Code will not stack with BOGO deal on the same purchase.
  • Combo includes 3-piece cylinder prepress mold dp-pm3015r and 40pcs 2x4" 160-micron filters for flower.
  • Please try your best to order the items stored in the warehouse nearest you.
big deal in summer.png

My vote is or Grandpa Tokin, he has the most peeps at his 'community' thread of Rosineers....great dude...
I also would love to use your,presses and as soon as I can get one down here $$ wise I will.... Lovely looking presses.
Great offers too... My press is a cheaper version and lacks in some areas, like enough pressure, heat is fine.
Im sure your Dabpress will meet my Buds in the future.

Regards.
LR72

Well that didn’t take long. Went out to get supper (cause I don’t want to cook in this heat) and came home to see my Dabpress had arrived :yahoo: Just waiting on my press mold to arrive and will need to buy my micron bags and some wax paper

There was a sale and I pulled the trigger on a Canadian Tire 10 ton shop press. I'm looking at the plates from DP and I'm leaning towards getting the upgraded 3x5 with dual heating plates on amazon for $299. I couldn't find a similar caged model are they just out of stock? Is caged that much better?

I like those plates. I don’t think you can go wrong either way.

Back
Top Bottom