Pstarsr - Cabinet Grow - LED/CFL - Cheesy - Clone Grow

I'm a noob but I've heard that you need at least 8 weeks depending on the color of your triches to get the most from your plant. She looks damn good though. Hope she fattens for you in the next 2 weeks. Happy growing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm a noob but I've heard that you need at least 8 weeks depending on the color of your triches to get the most from your plant. She looks damn good though. Hope she fattens for you in the next 2 weeks. Happy growing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's really dependent on strain, and size and grow style. I've popped seeds and harvested in 2 months in this box. Two weeks veg, 6 week flower.

I'm trying it a bit different each time, so this time I'm letting the plant tell me.

From the hairs turning orange it seems to be a couple weeks left. I check the trichomes also, but it's just putting on weight so I'm not in a rush really

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Been a few days and things are still fattening up and getting nice and dusty. Pics because that's what everyone's here for

420-magazine-mobile579112828.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1578516805.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1248065263.jpg
420-magazine-mobile711882833.jpg

Took her out and really inspected her under normal lights. Looks like most trichomes are cloudy, with a few very few Amber.

I'm gona dry her out and chop her down in the next few days

420-magazine-mobile231172830.jpg

I got a chance to take her down early in the morning when she was still sleeping.

The root structure was very fine and weak looking, might explain why the plant was so spindly

Anyways, got some good weight off it. Drying up

420-magazine-mobile570095414.jpg
420-magazine-mobile186785217.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1281357921.jpg
420-magazine-mobile565521343.jpg

Waiting to are the dried and cured product sir! Looks very nice would personally love to grow that strain myself

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks guys, couple days it should be dry then into jars for curing. I will return with updates

Bout to call in the next clone start the party again

Same strain or new?:eek:

Same strain or new?:eek:

New most likely. Want to get a plant that wasn't so wacky in veg. I have about 8 bag seeds, I grew my first two with them and worked fine. But had a run of males and seedling failures so I went and grabbed a clone from a buddy. I was thinking of firing up the hydro tub and doing a hydro grow again with seeds. Haven't decided, a clone will jump me ahead Atleast a few weeks which is nice

It's the cash crop 4.0 from Dealzer.

But the Mylar inside litterally looks like windshield sun shade material, it's like bubble wrap but silver. I think I have seen rolls at the hardware

It is widely available under the name "Reflectix".

not sure how much insulating it does though.

I have panels cut to fit my pop-up camper, and trust me, it is amazing, and expensive. With the panels on the inside of my canvass it reflects and retains cabin heat in the winter, and on the outside of the canvass in the summer it drops my cabin temp by at least 15 Deg.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom