Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

Just harvested 3rd flush of Golden Teacher at 402.1 gr.
That's 2944 gr so far.
I don't know WTF I am going to do with these things if they don't stop.
20210119_141552.jpg

I always get 2 BIG flushes and the third is less but Bigger fruits, but MAN.... that's a REAL nice 3rd flush. I'm also ready for the Apocalypse... like a stock piling chipmunk. :laughtwo:
Yep, I am set for shrooms for the next 2 years, need a good next crop of Cannabis.
And its looking like it might be a good idea to get about 200 pounds of flour, and the same for rice beans and pasta.

My wife and I literally treat everyone like a "Walker" at this point.
Stay away as far as possible.

Last time I left the house to go to the grocery store was November 16th last year, don't plan on going back until probably March.

Just harvested 3rd flush of Golden Teacher at 402.1 gr.
That's 2944 gr so far.
I don't know WTF I am going to do with these things if they don't stop.
20210119_141552.jpg

Dam tht looks great nice job congrats an i take it thts a fresh wet weight right? I cant wait till i get a flush like tht. Im about 2 be starting a tub but its guna 2 or 3 different kinds cuz my jars are finishing at different rates lol but gotta few ready now. An since i dnt wana do several small tubs i figure ill jus run them 2gether since cubes r kinda all similar anyway.

I always get 2 BIG flushes and the third is less but Bigger fruits, but MAN.... that's a REAL nice 3rd flush. I'm also ready for the Apocalypse... like a stock piling chipmunk. :laughtwo:

Yea i noticed with mine the 2nd flush was where i got the biggest fruits an got a 3rd flush only got 35 grams dried on tht one then i left the tub sitting on my back porch an i forgot to empty it for like a week an then i seen it one day an was like oh yea i forgot bout u lol. So went to dump it an there was shroomies growing on the bottom n sides an some medium size pins so picked it an got 10.2 grams dried so nice perfect amount for me to take one these days i got nuthn going on lol. I no the next thing ima do wen i get my next harvest is try an make some bluejuice with a fat fresh harvest. I wana do atleast 150 grams if not 2 or 250 fresh wet weight. But yea either way i go about it my next tub shud have some albino penis envy, pf redspore, an then i think its a B+ jar thts ready. So tht shud be a fun tote once shes ready for harvest. Also do i tape the holes up wen i first add the spawn to the substrate while i let it colonize the top layer of subs? Or shud i add the polyfill right at the start?

Dam tht looks great nice job congrats an i take it thts a fresh wet weight right? I cant wait till i get a flush like tht. Im about 2 be starting a tub but its guna 2 or 3 different kinds cuz my jars are finishing at different rates lol but gotta few ready now. An since i dnt wana do several small tubs i figure ill jus run them 2gether since cubes r kinda all similar anyway.
Yep fresh, if that was dried weight it would be lifetime supply.
Although I am already seeing what looks like it could be a big 3rd flush of B+ I think.

I guess any Cubensis could be potent as phuck but my B+ is at least twice+ as potent as my Golden Teacher, at least when fresh and soaked in lime juice.
I suppose in a couple years when I grow some more it could be the opposite.

Yea i noticed with mine the 2nd flush was where i got the biggest fruits an got a 3rd flush only got 35 grams dried on tht one then i left the tub sitting on my back porch an i forgot to empty it for like a week an then i seen it one day an was like oh yea i forgot bout u lol. So went to dump it an there was shroomies growing on the bottom n sides an some medium size pins so picked it an got 10.2 grams dried so nice perfect amount for me to take one these days i got nuthn going on lol. I no the next thing ima do wen i get my next harvest is try an make some bluejuice with a fat fresh harvest. I wana do atleast 150 grams if not 2 or 250 fresh wet weight. But yea either way i go about it my next tub shud have some albino penis envy, pf redspore, an then i think its a B+ jar thts ready. So tht shud be a fun tote once shes ready for harvest. Also do i tape the holes up wen i first add the spawn to the substrate while i let it colonize the top layer of subs? Or shud i add the polyfill right at the start?
Tape the holes unless you have a gasket.

Yep fresh, if that was dried weight it would be lifetime supply.
Although I am already seeing what looks like it could be a big 3rd flush of B+ I think.

I guess any Cubensis could be potent as phuck but my B+ is at least twice+ as potent as my Golden Teacher, at least when fresh and soaked in lime juice.
I suppose in a couple years when I grow some more it could be the opposite.
If you are using Multi-spore Syringes, it can vary from fruit to fruit(Potency). I believe B+ has better overall reviews than Golden Teacher regarding potency, but you could have some Potent GT's in there too. Watch IT! :laughtwo:

You also said you ate them fresh, and lemon juice or orange juice usually kicks it in hard and FAST. :rofl:
"That's WHAT She Said"

If you are using Multi-spore Syringes, it can vary from fruit to fruit(Potency). I believe B+ has better overall reviews than Golden Teacher regarding potency, but you could have some Potent GT's in there too. Watch IT! :laughtwo:

You also said you ate them fresh, and lemon juice or orange juice usually kicks it in hard and FAST. :rofl:
"That's WHAT She Said"
Could be, but all the B+ turned totally blue top to bottom once they started drying. The GT just had streaks of blue.
And the lime juice mixed with 17gr fresh was WAY too much.
I was about 1 fresh gram away from seeing and talking to aliens.

There is a show on comedy central called "Tales from the Trip" thats funny as hell if you haven't seen it.
You can watch all of them on You Tube.
Some of their trips I was getting real close to being there.

Both my 2nd and 3rd flushes had pretty big shrooms.
I had several B+ over 20gr each and lots of GT over 20gr and one that was 34.5gr.

Are you growing in a small tub?
20210109_132905.jpg

20210117_180415.jpg
20210117_143156.jpg

Dam nice job. Well ill be starting one of my 66quart i believe it is in a day or 2 jus started getting the substrate ready an dumped the boiling water over the coco,gypsum n verm an into the 5gallon busket she goes n pop top the lid on lol. But then as my grain jars tht ill be nocn up an adding agar to 2morow get ready ill start another tub 4 those.

Could be, but all the B+ turned totally blue top to bottom once they started drying. The GT just had streaks of blue.
And the lime juice mixed with 17gr fresh was WAY too much.
I was about 1 fresh gram away from seeing and talking to aliens.

There is a show on comedy central called "Tales from the Trip" thats funny as hell if you haven't seen it.
You can watch all of them on You Tube.
Some of their trips I was getting real close to being there.

Haha yea ill have to check it out. But yea my first gts streaked for me to then the treausre coast ones got dark blue an then my columbian rust went strait white an then wud bruise kinda like green blotches lol.

Tape the holes unless you have a gasket.
Thanx man much appreciated lol its been alil while since i started my last tub an i forgot to write it dwn in my on hand journal. But yea thanx again. I cant wait ill b starting my shiitake an my blueoyster 2nite. An then in a day or 2 ill be starting a multi-spore multistrain monotub lol.

People have reported no bluing and still be potent, all the strain's I've grown have had some sort of bluing, not bluish black or anything, but a greenish blue. The bluing is cool looking, but isn't an indicator of potency. I like to go on a light trip to test, 1.5 powder with juice. My Ban Hua Thanon is over 3.5 years old and it has light streaking and HIT well for 1.5. Surprised me and ended up being a wonderful experience.

People have reported no bluing and still be potent, all the strain's I've grown have had some sort of bluing, not bluish black or anything, but a greenish blue. The bluing is cool looking, but isn't an indicator of potency. I like to go on a light trip to test, 1.5 powder with juice. My Ban Hua Thanon is over 3.5 years old and it has light streaking and HIT well for 1.5. Surprised me and ended up being a wonderful experience.

I cant wait for this nex run to get done an i aint even put it to substrate yet lol. But yea jus got the blueoyster block cut an started in the tub now into the tent an then i gotta soak the shiitake log it says for 2 hours then if temps r to high then into the fridge 4 two mre days which it will b to hot in the house to start the shiitake so will have 2 start them in the fridge lol.
View media item 1811566
View media item 1811567
View media item 1811568
View media item 1811569View media item 1811565
View media item 1811564

Question with my blueoyster block like i got it shud i have the fae holes taped or shud i use the polyfill for tht one rite now i jus put it in the tub but the block is fully inoculated an ready to go so i jus made the slits an put like an inch of water on the bottom like instructions said 2 do

Question with my blueoyster block like i got it shud i have the fae holes taped or shud i use the polyfill for tht one rite now i jus put it in the tub but the block is fully inoculated an ready to go so i jus made the slits an put like an inch of water on the bottom like instructions said 2 do
Once you slice the block, it's fresh air time, put some polyfil in the holes... OR leave one open like I do sometimes when I feel like they need more Air. I've ran Mono's with one hole open or two, makes no difference other than more Air(add misting if necessary).

The jar that wasn't fully colonized but pinning like mad. I took the lid off and put it in two plastic containers. Got holes in the top cover. Spraying it and fanning. Two days later and my first cubensis.
IMG_20210120_192542.jpg
IMG_20210118_195009.jpg
IMG_20210118_194910.jpg

Tried taking a spore print. The veil had only just broken away. The print it pale but definitely spores on the foil.
Congrats, that's a decent size fruit with your little Mini Dub Tub goin' On.

Once you slice the block, it's fresh air time, put some polyfil in the holes... OR leave one open like I do sometimes when I feel like they need more Air. I've ran Mono's with one hole open or two, makes no difference other than more Air(add misting if necessary).

Ok awesome thanx man i figured tht mite be the case so i left the lid jus sitting on it but not closed. But wen i get home ill take the tape off n pop in the pollyfill. I cant wait to see sum shrooms.

Back
Top Bottom