Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

I already have one major question

So I just got three different types of shrooms.

They all have bit of different trips?.or effects they offer . How is this possible ? What makes them all different how ?.

The most important thing about your question is the reliability of your source. If you exactly know what type or strain of mushrooms you have, then maybe we can talk about the effects.

However, I don't expect ten thousand different trips from mushrooms. There are certain types of trips and you make each one unique with your mood and setting. At least to some extend :passitleft:

Personally, I don't know any reliable mushroom source. I've grown and tried Golden Teachers, Colombians, Penis Envies and Ecuadors. I've done pan cyans. I must say that there is no standart in Colombian but others were pretty stable, despite coming from different brands. The best one of all was the good Colombians and pan cyans. Just like in cannabis, we can't always trust genetics the way they are being advertised in mushrooms.

If a mushroom is good, it should effect you pretty good when you consume around 2 grams powdered and mixed in lemon juice. That enhances the effect but reduces the duration so it is a good way to test your mushrooms before you go for a longer ride.

Cheers :roorrip:

I have my grain bags loaded with Golden Teacher. I have 2 grain bags I injected with Golden Teacher spores so I am hoping in a couple months I will have harvested some
I can't wait to see that process will you be sharing updates pcaddict bud ?

The most important thing about your question is the reliability of your source. If you exactly know what type or strain of mushrooms you have, then maybe we can talk about the effects.

However, I don't expect ten thousand different trips from mushrooms. There are certain types of trips and you make each one unique with your mood and setting. At least to some extend :passitleft:

Personally, I don't know any reliable mushroom source. I've grown and tried Golden Teachers, Colombians, Penis Envies and Ecuadors. I've done pan cyans. I must say that there is no standart in Colombian but others were pretty stable, despite coming from different brands. The best one of all was the good Colombians and pan cyans. Just like in cannabis, we can't always trust genetics the way they are being advertised in mushrooms.

If a mushroom is good, it should effect you pretty good when you consume around 2 grams powdered and mixed in lemon juice. That enhances the effect but reduces the duration so it is a good way to test your mushrooms before you go for a longer ride.

Cheers :roorrip:
Hey bro
.thanks for that info.

I got blue meanies golden teachers and tri colour Ecuadorians as well as never heard of Amazonian shrooms pics incoming

I can't wait to see that process will you be sharing updates pcaddict bud ?
Yes I will Joe. I will get a couple shots of my Grain bags colonizing and when it is ready I will do a video of how to layer the grain and substrate in my Mono tub. This is the method I will be using. I will have it laid out with the humidifier and Inkbird RH controller and fan with adjustable on/off times so I am trying to eliminate as much user error as possible

If a mushroom is good, it should effect you pretty good when you consume around 2 grams powdered and mixed in lemon juice.
Everyone definitely try some Blue Juice using freshies if you can. Also 00 or 000 caps work very well for dosing if you don't like the taste, you can go smaller if you are microdosing. I prefer the taste of old man's foot and just eat them straight.

Pans are definitely a step above cubes but Flying Saucers are A1 and Liberties take the cake after that but are very hard to get a clean spore or print, purely for mycoscopy research purposes only.

blue meanies
Are these cubes? The name Blue Meanies has been muddied the last couple years. The true ones that have the reputation are Pans but there is a strain of cubes now named Blue Meanies. I've never had the cubes so I can't comment but the Pans are a step above cubes. I usually only do a few grams of them vs a quarter with cubes.

Blue meanies are pretty hardcore. I like them when they are still fresh. Gets you into the most clean mushroom trip. Equadors are a little bit mellow but I had some nice visuals on them. I hate Golden Teachers because they don't make me feel like doing shroomz :lot-o-toke:
Me being new to all this I just ordered a strain I have heard of before that was a good starter strain. I have 2 other syringes that are different so if my Golden Teachers turn out I will grow the others too.

Yes I will Joe. I will get a couple shots of my Grain bags colonizing and when it is ready I will do a video of how to layer the grain and substrate in my Mono tub. This is the method I will be using. I will have it laid out with the humidifier and Inkbird RH controller and fan with adjustable on/off times so I am trying to eliminate as much user error as possible
Stability is key isn't ?

Everyone definitely try some Blue Juice using freshies if you can. Also 00 or 000 caps work very well for dosing if you don't like the taste, you can go smaller if you are microdosing. I prefer the taste of old man's foot and just eat them straight.

Pans are definitely a step above cubes but Flying Saucers are A1 and Liberties take the cake after that but are very hard to get a clean spore or print, purely for microscopy research purposes only.

Are these cubes? The name Blue Meanies has been muddied the last couple years. The true ones that have the reputation are Pans but there is a strain of cubes now named Blue Meanies. I've never had the cubes so I can't comment but the Pans are a step above cubes. I usually only do a few grams of them vs a quarter with cubes.

Liberty caps, flying saucers... These are crazy shit brother.

There are both pan and cubensis Blue Meanies indeed. It won't be nice to confuse them :passitleft:

I might have to try my hands at this one day .
Hay Joe I think you would Love growing them. As long as everything is sterol you shouldn't have any problems. Check out the video I left

Me being new to all this I just ordered a strain I have heard of before that was a good starter strain. I have 2 other syringes that are different so if my Golden Teachers turn out I will grow the others too.
Give her hell and get a clean master jar going so you can go gtg, just like going perpetual. Then start messing around with agar and slants. Next thing you know you are a nerd with a $600 microscope and just as expensive flow hood doing actual science for science sake. Mycoscopy is the devils handy work. Haha

Back
Top Bottom