Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

Look up Timothy Leary's The Psychedelic Experience: A Manual Based on the Tibetan Book of the Dead

If you search on Google there is a free download available. A great place to start in order to understand the different levels of high associated with psychedelics.
ive had a few different kinds mostly years ago the 70s i did get into acid and took that a few times a week for a couple years havent had any since my last load i was high for 2 days on that one it was life changing lol.

Yes a sitter is good for times like those. You also need to expect to face anything you have buried in your closet. Once you get past that it's pretty freaking amazing. I have yet to have a bad experience, only remotely close to one.

Never get into a car loaded with people and drive out to a party while tripping. Middle of winter and the tires were packed with ice causing the car shake violently. My friend who's driving pulls over into a hospital parking lot while I'm already having a mild panic attack already from being jammed into a backseat with 4 other people. I totally thought they had assumed I had OD'd and were taking me to the ER. Once we got back on the road I was better. That's the closest thing I've had to a bad time and it was only maybe for 5-10 mins out of the 10 hr trip.

That's saying a lot because I've met Satan inside a campfire before, not as bad of a guy as you think.

Ayahuasca is VERY beneficial for anyone on the path of self betterment imo. I feel shrooms can be used in this sense also but w/o an indigenous person to conduct the ceremony you lose a lot of that. San Pedro is another. Peyote also. I use mushies to get the static out of my brain. They just ground me back in reality. I wouldn't try to trip on them but this is me. I understand they are fun but Idk that they are for me in the context.

I believe there was a show called Kentucky Ayahuasca on VICE TV about a healing center using ayahuasca. I wasn't a fan on his methodology but he wasn't treating someone with minor issues, these were people with deep drug addiction and heavy past trauma. The first night he would dose everyone about what I would be comfortable with, just to get them used to it, the second night these people were dosed pretty heavily as in straight to Level 5 and then given more if/when they asked for it. For some it worked well, for the few it didn't their negative experience didn't last past the actual trip.

That's the cool thing about psychedelics is that for most people it's a positive experience they carry for life, for those few that have a bad experience it rarely extends beyond the trip itself. Those people don't dwell on having a bad trip for the rest of their lives, they just forget about it and move on. Also the people that tend to have a bad trip are usually people who can't face what they may have buried inside which cases the bad trip. You have to learn to deal with your demons if you plan to take the ride.

I don't believe in bad trips. As phantom said be prepared to face stuff if you decide to take it. I am not familiar with this in KY but I can say that of the two shamans I have taken the medicine with I definitely prefer the first one. It probably deals with I prefer structure but he just holds space quite a bit better than the second.

Welcome Johnny hopefully we all learn something here.
I already have one major question

So I just got three different types of shrooms.

They all have bit of different trips?.or effects they offer . How is this possible ? What makes them all different how ?.

I have my grain bags loaded with Golden Teacher. I have 2 grain bags I injected with Golden Teacher spores so I am hoping in a couple months I will have harvested some

Back
Top Bottom