Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Root Rot would be a massive bummer huh. PT I've just finished reading your entire journal from the start. Its taken me the best part of a week and half's bedtime reading. I just want to say thanks heaps for your dedication in bringing your journal to us. As a complete indoor noob its been both inspirational and very educating and congrats on the Journal of the month award. I have just a couple of questions if you don't mind?

You seem to be running out of weed between plants, is your tent big enough for 2 plants? I did notice with your next grow you intend to drop 2 seeds. Are they both going in the one grow space? The reason i ask is because i have just built my own Cupboard that measures 1m x 1m x 2.2m high. I currently have 3 seedlings in there and after reading your journal im thinking that might be too much. (they are 2x Sour Diesel#2 and a freebie. they are about a week and a half old now)

Also i didn't notice too many places where you mentioned how far away from the foliage the led was set. With the Awesome job you have done on the LST i wouldn't imagine that you would have to adjust the light much but im guessing there would have been "some" adjusting. I currently have my 600w Viper Spectra set at abut 2.5ft. (about 75cm) so far my seedlings are growing ok but i think they could be doing better.

Once again thanks man for the effort you have put into this.
wow ... that is some dedicated reading ... admirable
and yes i am running out between harvests so i gonna get two plants going soon after this one ...
1x1 will be perfect for 3 plants i guess ... same for mine or maybe 4
that 600w led will be more then enough for your grow my light is alos about 2-2.5 feet above the canopy

welcome btw

Dang it! I received no alerts from 420 on these latest developments! I missed some heavy stuff! I am sorry to hear about the smell! I can't wait to see how it smokes!

yea im also curious to the final weight from what i felt when i was trimming i might be surprised ... but im sure the smoke will be great from the aromas i got last night i am pretty stoked .. and she doesnt smell like hay ... yet ...after almost 12h hanging
but yea it all went fast ... to add to that i saw some preflowers that were black or at least very dark ... but strangely they felt ... goey like decomposing goey ... but then again i didnt check since then and i must admit i was pretty stoned trimming up the harvest hehe

Congratulaltions on your harvest. Looks really great.

Ya see those little buds on the bottom. I was lollipopping my plant today and cut one off. I popped it in my mouth as it was nice and tender. To my surprise I got a pretty good buzz off of it - raw right from the plant.

I'm guessing you have 3-4 ounces there.

Back
Top Bottom