Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

oh i forgot ... last night i smoked the charas that i got, you know the scissorhash ... it just knocked me out .... it had me dryheaving and i only get that when its very potent ... i was just incapacitated ... getting visuals when eyes closed lol ... it really spaced me out hehe

oh i forgot ... last night i smoked the charas that i got, you know the scissorhash ... it just knocked me out .... it had me dryheaving and i only get that when its very potent ... i was just incapacitated ... getting visuals when eyes closed lol ... it really spaced me out hehe
That makes the 3 ounces more like 6!
the smell in the grow area is now a mix of dankness and hay ... like someone said earlier that bodes well for the cure!
That would have been me. I'm forgettable but my insights linger for days ;).

Congrats on a wonderful grow PT. Can't wait to hear that smoke report

That makes the 3 ounces more like 6!

That would have been me. I'm forgettable but my insights linger for days ;).

lol ... yea i was to lazy to scroll up and look who actually posted that ... im sry Shed ;)

and yea it is true that if it is that potent ill do a longer time with it ... the scissor hash gave me a sense of direction for the final aromas ... for now my description is forest ground and moss with a fresh lemony twist ...now wait and see if this translates to the final bud

btw i have been snacking :

tuesday

yesterday

today

and why the hell does pics upload on their side ... gah

anyway in total i took
0.5 + 0.4 + 0.5 = 1.4 g from the first nug i took of 0.2 of the waight as that was moisture and stems

ive had a j and my god shes a creeper nasty potent ... recipe for disasters ... its been 20 minutes and I am still soaring high ... at first i tought potency was soso but she proved me wrong ... taste its still early but i can already tell shes no cougher and produces nice grey-white ash .. taste has that lemony mossy funk, slightly sweet on exhale

They are beautiful crystal jungle. On my last cure I found they got a little crispy while hanging but once I jarred them up they softened back up after re-hydrating themselves from the damper insides.

Back
Top Bottom