Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Makes sense but then again it did came above ground with bleached leaftips
Feel it out, raise it up a little and throw both on.
As soon as temperature allowed it, both of mine have been running full time. The CP looks almost a week ahead of where the TD was at this point.

And as they get older, they can handle more so they can be closer.

CP is over 2' from the light, whereas, the TD is only 15" and eating it up!!

so i just flicked on bloom spectrum ...see how she reacts ...it gives her 3x more light now ... cant make phone pics anymore as it messes with the digital lens.

also i just realise what changed with the cure of my purple kush .... actually two things ... one being that i am now starting to smoke from the higher growth which results in better taste and stronger ... and then second but not least ... the cure finally took the harshness away wel not the harshness but the racyness you know the beating heart kinda racyness ... its more mellow now
.... my conclusion .... 2 months of cure does the trick ... also the dried hay smell is fading away and leaving a subtle weed smell ... but when ground up she still stinks up the place

happy days

Day 52

420-magazine-mobile2026259658.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1264000532.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1014580714.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1600614327.jpg
420-magazine-mobile248338985.jpg

yes and all is good sofar ... beside the quirks it made in the beginning which i couldnt help anyway .... she will turn out my first grow without ANY issues ...sofar ... fingers crossed ... i am deliberately taking it easy on the nutrients cause of last grow ...

now lets see what my applied skills (humble) can yield me ....

you guys have now idea what a relief it is to me that she started flowering ... i can almost see the finishline peeking over the horizon.

i kinda like its overall structure ... she has nice fat stems ... essential for fluid transport ... i hope its an indication of what to come in the next weeks...

i have butterflies in my belly from anticipation ...

you guys have now idea what a relief it is to me that she started flowering ... i can almost see the finishline peeking over the horizon.

i kinda like its overall structure ... she has nice fat stems ... essential for fluid transport ... i hope its an indication of what to come in the next weeks...

i have butterflies in my belly from anticipation ...
Don't let the finish line blind you!! This is the time to be diligent, more than ever. But with what you've learned, and a couple extra sets of eyes, I have no doubt you're gonna knock it out of the park!!!

Back
Top Bottom