Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

heh ... they'll exhibitit a bigger chance to herm ... i was gonna try to use them as a guerilla grow ... you know ... drop and check back end of summer ... ppl told me wildlife will get the best of them but hey ... free weed is free weed

I’m know, but I can say the seeds I got from my auto fems produced fine!! We’re small, but that could have been a number of things I did with lots of room for improvement.

well im glad my joke was spotted ... ye never know woth potheads ...except Shed ...

btw i made a cake today with mini-me ... it was kinda of a rehearsal for a more ahem ... "personalised" cake ;)

now all i have left to do is learn to make canna butter which isnt to hard .... melt butter ... chuck in shake and trim ... sift it and let it set ... done ... right ???

well im glad my joke was spotted ... ye never know woth potheads ...except Shed ...

btw i made a cake today with mini-me ... it was kinda of a rehearsal for a more ahem ... "personalised" cake ;)

now all i have left to do is learn to make canna butter which isnt to hard .... melt butter ... chuck in shake and trim ... sift it and let it set ... done ... right ???

Decarb in oven first is what I did.

hehe no worries mate ...

now please endulge me whilst i try to explain the process .... THC comes in 2 forms being the delta 9 THC and THCa ... the a stands for acid ... now THCa is not psycho active ... so in order to activate your extract you need to loose the acid part ... now the lucky part about this acid part is that it is organic of nature and instable at higher temps ... applying heat makes the acid to evaporate between 150° and 200°C

the lower you go the slower it happens but the more terpenes you keep ... close to 200 it goes fast but terps start to evaporate ... above 200 burns off terps...

so butter to put on that special sandwich needs to get decarbed ... even when baking cakes and brownies decarb before hand is adviced ... but baking at 180 for 45 minutes will do the trick im sure ...

Day 51

420-magazine-mobile707886372.jpg
420-magazine-mobile647287469.jpg
420-magazine-mobile721234856.jpg

humidity was high today ... i just noticed it sat at 71% cause when i entered the room with the tent there was a light cannabis smell and that usually happens when humidity is up
gave her a good feed last night
btw does anyone sees pistils in that last pic ?? i think i do but that may be wishfull thinking .... its a pic from the top node ...
and i still have no idea when to set full aggro setting on LED's ... im scared to make it stretch again like last plant

Back
Top Bottom